Windows 10: TESTING

Discus and support TESTING in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Testing Virus and protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/testing/8f51a82b-583a-4159-afd7-6e02c5ad9a51 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by semantextestthirty, Jul 17, 2019.

1. TESTING

Testing

Virus and protection

:)

semantextestthirty, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

TESTING

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

TESTING

1. TESTING - Similar Threads - TESTING

2. Audio only plays from speakers when selecting or testing headphones

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio only plays from speakers when selecting or testing headphones: So i don't know if that title made any sense but I ran into a very complex problem that I try my best too explain using the screenshot below. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drives and what not I'm truly at a lose here I don't know what to do [img] 138600
  3. HLK Test fails for Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HLK Test fails for Windows Server 2016: Hi All, We are running the HLK test on Windows Server 2016. For all the driver's oplock test is getting failed. Some drivers are not changed and the test was passed for those drivers previously. But now with the same HLK setup the test is getting failed for those drivers...
  4. Test question Please ignore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Test question Please ignore: Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help. This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone...
  5. MFP printer: scanner will not work after windows update, but computer test shows ok.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MFP printer: scanner will not work after windows update, but computer test shows ok.: Unable to scan, printer says waiting for computer, scan to not working and start scan not working. test of device is functioning per computer. Error message says scanner is not installed as part of version with update. My printer is hp laser jet 3030 (3015/3020/3030). I...
  6. Microsoft tests new sync features for Edge Canary on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tests new sync features for Edge Canary on Windows 10: Since the launch of the new Chromium-based Edge browser, Microsoft has been working on bringing many new features. One of the top features that Microsoft is working on is the support for sync options similar to Google’s Chrome. The Redmond firm is working on bringing...
  7. Test question please ignore

Test question please ignore: Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help. This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone...
  8. Test question, please ignore

Test question, please ignore: Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help. This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone...
  9. Network Speed Test returns "service unavailable" when I try to run it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Network Speed Test returns "service unavailable" when I try to run it.: Windows 10 desktop. Network Speed Test when I try to launch it it returns the opening screen, then says Service unavailable. The service required to run Network speed Test is unavailable right now try again later. What service is required? I uninstalled and...
  10. Varying results on speed tests

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Varying results on speed tests: I apologise now if this is in the wrong place but it is a general question. I tend to use ookla speedtest to check my speeds, which are ok but not the best. However, can someone explain why I get a difference in results between using the online test and the windows app,...