Windows 10: Tethering after December 2019

Discus and support Tethering after December 2019 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I use a win 10 laptop tethering to a Lumia win 10 , version 1709 mobile. After December 2019 will it be secure to carry on tethering or should I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulWoollin, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Tethering after December 2019

Hi, I use a win 10 laptop tethering to a Lumia win 10 , version 1709 mobile. After December 2019 will it be secure to carry on tethering or should I buy a new mobile

:)

PaulWoollin, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Will WhatsApp be available on Windoows Phones after December 2019?

I have had a pop-up message on my Nokia Phone when using WhatsApp saying it will be discontinued in December 2019. Is this correct?

Carl Sorace, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

Tethering after December 2019

USB tethering SP3 Win10 Android 4.4.2

We appreciate the detailed reply. To continue troubleshooting, let's reset your Internet connection settings and cache. To reset your Internet connection, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt and then right-click
      Command Prompt
      in the list.
    • Select Run as Administrator, and then select Yes.
    • At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order, and then check to see if that fixes your connection problem:
      • Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
      • Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter

If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided by
    BenjaminRamsden in the following thread:
    USB tethering does not work on windows 10

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Tethering after December 2019

1. Tethering after December 2019 - Similar Threads - Tethering December 2019

2. Restore Windows 10 to December 31 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore Windows 10 to December 31 2019: Bought my laptop in 2016. Since the beginning of 2020 using it is on ongoing nightmare. Everything is slow or not loading at all. Not a tekkie but strongly feel the tons of updates stuffed into my laptop since January have given it constipation. Obviously I didn't need...
  3. Microsoft Update In December 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Update In December 2019: My computer had auto Microsoft update done this week between 12.23 & 12.26 My desktop went back to brand new/start over and I do not have any of my personal folders pictures/excel and word documents/itune library How do I get everything back?...
  4. What is New in Microsoft Teams for December 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams for December 2019: As we near the end of 2019, we can’t help but reflect on all of the incredible ways that Teams has evolved this past year, and how so many of our customers were able to use Teams to help them transform their own workplace collaboration. And a big thank you to all of you who...
  5. Performance hit after KB4530864 December 2019 rollup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance hit after KB4530864 December 2019 rollup: On starting Windows 10 since the December 2019 updates, specifically KB4530864, I have noticed that older hardware runs noticeably slower for some minutes after startup. This also applies to recent faster hardware but the effect is concealed by the faster performance of...
  6. Microsoft Windows Security Updates December 2019 overview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Windows Security Updates December 2019 overview: Welcome to the overview of the last Patch Tuesday of 2019. Microsoft released security and non-security updates for all supported products on December 11, 2019. Our monthly series provides system administrators and interested users with information about the updates that...
  7. Microsoft December 2019 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft December 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes December 2019 Security Updates Release Date: December 10, 2019 The December security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps SQL Server...
  8. Microsoft December 2019 Security Updates

Microsoft December 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes December 2019 Security Updates Release Date: December 10, 2019 The December security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps SQL Server...
  9. Android Security Bulletin released for December 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Android Security Bulletin released for December 2019: The Android Security Bulletin contains details of security vulnerabilities affecting Android devices. Security patch levels of 2019-12-05 or later address all of these issues. To learn how to check a device's security patch level, see Check and update your Android version....
  10. 20H1 due for Release December 2019?

20H1 due for Release December 2019?: I've seen several press articles which say that 20H1 is due to be released early - in December 2019. Apparently, the logic (?) behind this is that Microsoft are to align Windows 10 & Azure development cycles and release dates. Is there any credence to this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb tether iphone laptop usb not working 2019