Windows 10: TETHERING USB MANCA RNDIS

Discus and support TETHERING USB MANCA RNDIS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Salve, sul mio notebook Lenovo Ideapad Windows 10 Home 64 bit manca il driver Microsoft RNDIS . Non è presente in Gestione Dispositivi, nè in Schede... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lenny 2020, May 20, 2020.

1. TETHERING USB MANCA RNDIS

Salve,

sul mio notebook Lenovo Ideapad Windows 10 Home 64 bit manca il driver Microsoft RNDIS . Non è presente in Gestione Dispositivi, nè in Schede di rete nè in Altri dispositivi, quindi non so come recuperarlo e installarlo.

Il tethering USB dallo smartphone quindi non funziona ed io ne ho assoluta necessità. Dove posso effettuare il download ufficiale del driver RNDIS?

Grazie in anticipo

:)

Lenny 2020, May 20, 2020
  2. Kasser Win User
    Kasser, May 20, 2020
  3. RNDIS USB Modem Dongle is not working after installing Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Hi,

Updated 1/31/18:

A fix for this issue was included in the
    January 31, 2018 Windows Update (KB4058258)
    . If you are experiencing this issue, please install the latest Windows Updates.

If the issue continues after installing the update, you may need to uninstall and reinstall your Remote NDIS network adapter using Device Manager:

• Open Device Manager. To do this, press and hold (or right-click) the Start Menu icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters and find an entry for the Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device.
    • Right click Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device and select
      Uninstall device.
    • Select Network adapters and then select Action and then
      Scan for hardware changes.

Note:

• Ensure that the RNDIS device is plugged in on the PC's USB when performing these steps.
    • If the RNDIS device is moved to another USB port, these steps will need to be repeated.

(Original postTETHERING USB MANCA RNDIS :)

Microsoft is aware of reports of problems with RNDIS USB network adapters after installing the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. We are working on the problem and hope to have a solution released in a future Windows Update.
    We will update this thread when the fix is released. Until then, these steps should help you recover your modem functionality:

Notes:

• KB4051963 (OS Build 16299.98) must be installed before performing these steps.
      • To confirm OS build, go to Start > Settings >
        System > About.
      • To install the update, go to Start > Settings >
        Update & security > Windows Update, click
        Check for updates
        , then install any available updates.
    • Ensure that the RNDIS device is plugged in on the PC's USB when performing these steps.
    • If the RNDIS device is moved to another USB port, these steps will need to be repeated.

Step 1: Open Device Manager. To do this, press and hold (or right-click) the Start Menu icon and select Device Manager.

Step 2: Expand Network adapters and find an entry for the
    Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device.

Step 3: Right click Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device and select
    Update Driver.

Step 4: Select Browse my computer for driver software.

Step 5: Select Let me pick from a list of available drivers for my computer.

Step 6: Click Have Disk.

Step 7: In the “Copy manufacturer’s files from:” field, enter c:\windows\inf
    and click OK.

Step 8: Uncheck the box for “Show compatible Hardware”.

Step 9: In the left pane, select Microsoft as the manufacturer, and in the right pane, select
    USB RNDIS Adapter as the model. Click Next.

Step 10: You should now receive an “Update Driver Warning”. Select
    Yes to continue installing this driver.

Step 11: Click Close.

Regards.

Jestoni Mac, May 20, 2020
  4. Abi99 (2) Win User

TETHERING USB MANCA RNDIS

USB Internet tethering

Because I am looking for USB tethering as well and because that is the best we can do:

Vote for it
    !

Abi99 (2), May 20, 2020
Thema:

TETHERING USB MANCA RNDIS

1. TETHERING USB MANCA RNDIS - Similar Threads - TETHERING USB MANCA

2. usb tethering not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb tethering not working: I've been trying to get USB tethering working with my android phone and I can't get it to work. I updated the driver, changed it from "NDIS based Internet Sharing Device" to "Remote NDIS Compatible Device" and back. Using Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated....
  3. usb tethering not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    usb tethering not working: I've been trying to get USB tethering working with my android phone and I can't get it to work. I updated the driver, changed it from "NDIS based Internet Sharing Device" to "Remote NDIS Compatible Device" and back. Using Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated....
  4. USB Tethering Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Tethering Not Working: PIA VPN Network AdapterLocal Area Connection LAC and Tap-Windows Adapter V9 Local Area Connection 2 LAC 2 = Network cable unplugged; big red crosses next to them; status greyed out. However, Samsung Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device Ethernet 2 = status: enabled; IPv4...
  5. USB Tethering Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Tethering Not Working: PIA VPN Network AdapterLocal Area Connection LAC and Tap-Windows Adapter V9 Local Area Connection 2 LAC 2 = Network cable unplugged; big red crosses next to them; status greyed out. However, Samsung Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device Ethernet 2 = status: enabled; IPv4...
  6. USB tethering

USB tethering: How to get rid of auto-generated sequence number in network's device name in Windows 10 while USB tethering? My computer is showing Network 46 right now. Ask Question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-tethering/8636e2fe-31ce-4fbe-8812-10e0f176a39e
  7. USB Tethering

USB Tethering: Hi! I am already sittting on this problem for multiple hours now. I tried to connect my phone per USB Tethering, like I normally and have normally done, for the past couple weeks, since my Router went bye-bye. But this time, it wouldn´t connect. I tried fixing it by not...
  8. USB TETHERING

USB TETHERING: Hello, Usb tethering isn't working for me. i tried everything. Different usb cable, restarting pc and phone, updating pc and phone. I tried to go to device manager and fix it through there but i couldn't find Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device. Can anyone please...
  9. USB Tethering Driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Tethering Driver.: I need help with USB Tethering File Transfers from my LG LML212VL Rebel 4 Cell Phone to my Windows 10 Dell Laptop. Help! Looking for a Driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-tethering-driver/1e201c99-8f04-4e54-a8ba-c0dbdfa29291
  10. Usb Tethering

Usb Tethering: Something unusual is happening with me... i was unable to connect to a minecraft server due to slow internet connection but when i connect via usb Tethering it give me a boost enough to connect in that server or any else but the weird thing is that within 5-10 sec my...