Windows 10: Text and background color change

Discus and support Text and background color change in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Following the last automatic update to Windowws the background color and text color chnges on Excel and message boxesl ike this one. How to I change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pearson31, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Pearson31 Win User

Text and background color change

Following the last automatic update to Windowws the background color and text color chnges on Excel and message boxesl ike this one. How to I change it back so I can see what is being entered?

:)

Pearson31, Mar 16, 2019

2. change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    change color

Hi Diane,

Some people find certain text and background color combinations difficult to read, while others prefer to always have a specific color such as white text on a black background. You can modify the background color or picture of your desktop the
    way you want it to be. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to properly change the desktop background colors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Text and background color change

Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Text and background color change

1. Text and background color change - Similar Threads - Text background color

2. Bug with background and text color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with background and text color: I'm using windows 11, Acer swift 3, and I've noticed a problem with my laptop on a few applicationsThis is what it looks like, the text and the background colours are the same so I can't see the option, if i hover my cursor over it, it does show but it's not very convenient...
  3. Bug with background and text color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug with background and text color: I'm using windows 11, Acer swift 3, and I've noticed a problem with my laptop on a few applicationsThis is what it looks like, the text and the background colours are the same so I can't see the option, if i hover my cursor over it, it does show but it's not very convenient...
  4. Background color of selected text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background color of selected text: In Windows and many applications, the contrast between the background color and the color of selected text and other items e.g. emails in Outlook is very poor. I am not ready to go to the full high-contrast mode not old enough yet!. How would I change the background color...
  5. background color change on email

background color change on email: this is a question about changing the background screen. I was able to change my Samsung computer main background but my email and others are black. How do I change the background color on my email and other applications? thanks in advance...
  6. changing background colors

in Browsers and Email
    changing background colors: I tried to introduce myself in the introductions thread but it was closed. My name is Bev, been here a while but never posted but I need some help. I redid windown 10 on Sunday but can't seem to get the black color off chrome start page. I know it's something with...
  7. How to change background color of rotating text in a video?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change background color of rotating text in a video?: Hello I want to make a simple video showing a rotating text. I create a text 3d and also turn off the canvas when i save as video gif type i get the default background . i change by clicking on effects tab but i can use only the existing color !! I would like to...
  8. Windows Text Background Color

Windows Text Background Color: Hey, since a while. Some of the Windows System Apps and Messages have a ligth green background. How can i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-text-background-color/33ad6d8f-6796-4829-b604-910184a5bf06
  9. Text changing color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text changing color: [ATTACH] Does anyone know how to fix this? I got my Windows 10 laptop on Christmas and this issue started happening shortly after, where the text randomly turns green, purple, or pink. It stopped happening and recently started again. I've not messed with the graphics...
  10. Windows 10 icon text mumbled and background color changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 icon text mumbled and background color changed: I was starting up Black Desert Online and after 2 minutes in the game it crashed to desktop. moments later the screen flashed as if updating settings.. afterwards it looked like this: [img] ive tried "sfc /scannow" to check for any errors and it showed none. I also...