Windows 10: Text and icons bugging, showing up as lines.

Discus and support Text and icons bugging, showing up as lines. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I was having issues with my geforce experience app. around the same time I started having this bug. Geforce experience wouldn't open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NathanJulian, May 7, 2021.

1. Text and icons bugging, showing up as lines.

Recently I was having issues with my geforce experience app. around the same time I started having this bug. Geforce experience wouldn't open correctly, and I couldn't update my gpu drivers. I reinstalled it and was able to update my drivers. I thought it was fixed, but no. I have also had some weird buggy moments where there are several of a task in the task manager which sometimes slows my whole computer down a ton. I even used system file checker and found some corrupted files, which got fixed automatically. However, I am still having this issue. It is inconsistent, and just happens wh

:)

NathanJulian, May 7, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Text and icons bugging, showing up as lines. :)

Naki, May 7, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

Two bugs in GPU-Z - missing icon and version number

...version 0.6.6. Running on Windows 7 64-bit SP1, Ultimate. Using Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 videocard.
    The only thing special on my system is I use Stardock Fences 2.01.
    1st bug - No icon?? My GPU-Z lost its icon in one of the last updates, and trying to set an icon for it, Windows 7 says "The file C:\Program Files (x86)\GPU-Z\CPU-Z.exe contains no icons. Choose an icon from the list or specify a different file."
    Is this a bug or an oversight? Or is my GPU-Z.exe file damaged somehow?

2nd bug - I can't see the version number anywhere now. Please add an About screen, or another way to see the version - it just shows the GPU core temp now.

Naki, May 7, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Text and icons bugging, showing up as lines.

Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Text and icons bugging, showing up as lines.

1. Text and icons bugging, showing up as lines. - Similar Threads - Text icons bugging

2. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?: So,i recently got a phone,and cracked the screen on the upper part of the phone,and now,if theres any white text it shows up on there,for example,i was watching a yt short and when i went to whatsapp it still showed the text there...
  3. icon spacing of desktop icons after the text resizing bug.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icon spacing of desktop icons after the text resizing bug.: There is a horrible bug in the system win 11 after using multiple times enlarging or decreasing textsize . After some tries to have the right text size, I have enormous spacing between the desktop icons. It is impossible to get the original setup of icons again. The...
  4. icon spacing of desktop icons after the text resizing bug.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icon spacing of desktop icons after the text resizing bug.: There is a horrible bug in the system win 11 after using multiple times enlarging or decreasing textsize . After some tries to have the right text size, I have enormous spacing between the desktop icons. It is impossible to get the original setup of icons again. The...
  5. Full text not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full text not showing up: Since about a month, my windows 11 PC has not been showing the full text. This only happens for built in things in the system, so like settings and login screen for example. I'll show some pictures below, and help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  6. Full text not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full text not showing up: Since about a month, my windows 11 PC has not been showing the full text. This only happens for built in things in the system, so like settings and login screen for example. I'll show some pictures below, and help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  7. Icons won't line up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons won't line up: My icons were on the left of the screen. Now spread over the screen and I cannot move them back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-wont-line-up/f455e3b2-a00c-4b95-aecd-587b5c1aa13e
  8. Icons not showing but text showing on desktop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons not showing but text showing on desktop.: Hi! This is my first time on here and i need help so ill get straight to the point. So a few minutes ago as im writing this, i restarted my computer because my taskbar wasnt showing. So it turned back on, the taskbar was showing, but my icons were not but the text or title...
  9. Texts showing up twice

in Cortana
    Texts showing up twice: Using 'your phone companion' has anyone experienced texts getting duplicated? See examples below?... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/texts-showing-up-twice/1315be60-27b8-4ceb-acf2-1a21048c37e6"
  10. Typing lines of text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Typing lines of text: At end of line of text how do I move cursor to next line and not use Enter or Shift key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-lines-of-text/f6e53a9f-9d5a-4074-81bd-68f6b5391dc8"