Windows 10: Text Appearing irregular/nonuniform in some apps and websites

Discus and support Text Appearing irregular/nonuniform in some apps and websites in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently built a new PC and I have had this issue with the text. In some websites and programs it appears blocky and irregular. See... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by EncinoMan, Sep 3, 2017.

1. EncinoMan Win User

Text Appearing irregular/nonuniform in some apps and websites

Hi,

I have recently built a new PC and I have had this issue with the text. In some websites and programs it appears blocky and irregular. See screen dump below.

Text Appearing irregular/nonuniform in some apps and websites [​IMG]

Fixes I have tried:

-For an individual program going to its Properties>Compatibility>checking the 'Override high DPI scaling behavior'>then selecting System (Enhanced).

-From the Control Panel>Adjust the Appearance and Performance of Windows>Visual Effects> and trying all the different presets and various custom options.

Needless to say these haven't worked. So does anyone know what is causing this?

:)

EncinoMan, Sep 3, 2017
  2. zzxxccdd Win User

Appearance of blurry text in some of my apps

aakam: How do you explain that everything looks fine on Windows 7 and on Windows 8/8.1/10 some apps/fonts looks blurry?

zzxxccdd, Sep 3, 2017
  3. E.G22 Win User
    Appearance of blurry text in some of my apps

Original title: Blurry Apps

Hi,

I have recently bought a new computer that came with Windows 10 already installed on it. Mostly happy with is so far apart from the appearance of blurry text in some of my apps.

I have searched for a solution to the problem online and have not found one.

How do i fix it?

E.G22, Sep 3, 2017
Thema:

Text Appearing irregular/nonuniform in some apps and websites

1. Text Appearing irregular/nonuniform in some apps and websites - Similar Threads - Text Appearing irregular

2. Text difficult to read on some websites with white background.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text difficult to read on some websites with white background.: Hi there, I'm having the same issue as I have found in a few other articles about text being too thin and difficult to read on many of the websites that I use on a daily basis....
  3. Text difficult to read on some websites with white background.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text difficult to read on some websites with white background.: Hi there, I'm having the same issue as I have found in a few other articles about text being too thin and difficult to read on many of the websites that I use on a daily basis....
  4. Text difficult to read on some websites with white background.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text difficult to read on some websites with white background.: I'm using my sister's 4 year old Lenovo Yoga 14IKB laptop and the text on some of the websites with white background is not readable. Two of the websites i found this happening are yahoo mail and notebookcheck. Some websites with white background, including this one works...
  5. Blurry text in some apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry text in some apps.: I have Windows 10 64 bit Build 2004 with a 1920 x 1080 screen. In some apps Like Bit-defender or Task Manager the text is slightly fuzzy but, in most other apps Chrome, Settings, File explorer etc. the text is fine. I have re-calibrated the screen and checked the resolution...
  6. Blurry Text in some apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Text in some apps.: [ATTACH] In some text seems a little blurry and fuzzy, creates irritation. Please help me in fixing this. Windows 10 V2004 Intel and Amd Radeon 430 Graphics card...
  7. Some Windows texts appear a bit fuzzy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some Windows texts appear a bit fuzzy: Some things I was downloading, the windows and the text on the windows appear a bit fuzzy or blurry ? I checked my settings and it says Windows will try fix apps so they’re not blurry. My laptop is this one, https://support.hp.com/nz-en/document/c06406342 It has the amd...
  8. Website text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Website text: How to darken the text on web pages in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/website-text/6319b227-c250-48bf-b6b2-ad8121230bd1
  9. Text only on some websites

in Browsers and Email
    Text only on some websites: When using Chrome I am getting a few websites (not all) that only display text aligned to the left. If I visit the same website in Edge, it displays correctly with all it's graphics. Is this a Chrome problem and if so, how do I fix it? I must admit though that Edge is...
  10. Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big: Hello, I'm having a problem with some apps where they appear with text with varying sizes, making work very hard or impossible. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have messed with a lot of things on the display options, as well as compatibility issues but I can't solve this question,...