Windows 10: Text Appearing irregular/nonuniform in some apps and websites

Discus and support Text Appearing irregular/nonuniform in some apps and websites in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently built a new PC and I have had this issue with the text. In some websites and programs it appears blocky and irregular. See... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by EncinoMan, Sep 3, 2017.

1. EncinoMan Win User

Text Appearing irregular/nonuniform in some apps and websites

Hi,

I have recently built a new PC and I have had this issue with the text. In some websites and programs it appears blocky and irregular. See screen dump below.

Text Appearing irregular/nonuniform in some apps and websites [​IMG]

Fixes I have tried:

-For an individual program going to its Properties>Compatibility>checking the 'Override high DPI scaling behavior'>then selecting System (Enhanced).

-From the Control Panel>Adjust the Appearance and Performance of Windows>Visual Effects> and trying all the different presets and various custom options.

Needless to say these haven't worked. So does anyone know what is causing this?

:)

EncinoMan, Sep 3, 2017
  2. zzxxccdd Win User

Appearance of blurry text in some of my apps

aakam: How do you explain that everything looks fine on Windows 7 and on Windows 8/8.1/10 some apps/fonts looks blurry?

zzxxccdd, Sep 3, 2017
  3. E.G22 Win User
    Appearance of blurry text in some of my apps

Original title: Blurry Apps

Hi,

I have recently bought a new computer that came with Windows 10 already installed on it. Mostly happy with is so far apart from the appearance of blurry text in some of my apps.

I have searched for a solution to the problem online and have not found one.

How do i fix it?

E.G22, Sep 3, 2017
Thema:

Text Appearing irregular/nonuniform in some apps and websites

1. Text Appearing irregular/nonuniform in some apps and websites - Similar Threads - Text Appearing irregular

2. No sound on some websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound on some websites: I'm on Windows 10.0.17763 Build 17763. Some websites (Twitter and Duolingo) do not play sound through my speakers. Actually somehow 50% of the videos on Twitter play sound. Other sites play audio fine, and all other apps play sound fine. This is a cross-browser issue (I've...
  3. Some websites not loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some websites not loading: I have a customer that is having an issue with some web pages not loading. Yahoo is one of the pages that isn't working and the page I'm using for testing... Windows Server 2012 r2 domain with Windows 10 clients. This issue is with all of their domain joined PC's using IE,...
  4. Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big: Hello, I'm having a problem with some apps where they appear with text with varying sizes, making work very hard or impossible. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have messed with a lot of things on the display options, as well as compatibility issues but I can't solve this question,...
  5. Some apps appear all pixelated

in Windows 10 Support
    Some apps appear all pixelated: Hello everyone. Here's my problem in a simple screenshot : [ATTACH] I have the same issue with the small Skype window that pops up when you reduce the app (no screenshot yet). I'm running W10 Pro 1709 at 1920x1080, DPI scaling at 100% As you can see icons and most text...
  6. Text not Appearing in System Dialogs and Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Text not Appearing in System Dialogs and Apps: A while ago intermittently the text in File Explorer would not appear beside the icons. A reboot seemed to cure the problem at first but this no longer works. This makes a lot of the O/S unusable. I am running the insider builds and even going back to an older version did not...
  7. Text not Appearing in System Dialogss and Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Text not Appearing in System Dialogss and Apps: A while ago intermittently the text in File Explorer would not appear beside the icons. A reboot seemed to cure the problem at first but this no longer works. This makes a lot of the O/S unusable. I am running the insider builds and even going back to an older version did not...
  8. Blurry text appearance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry text appearance: I have upgraded to windows 10 pro and using AMD graphics on my laptop, even after adjusting clear text, the texts still appear with shadows pls help to fix this issue 25229
  9. Chrome & Edge are not displaying text on some websites properly

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome & Edge are not displaying text on some websites properly: Hello! I've been running into a text display issue with my browsers. When I go to a certain website (eg:www.nationstates.net), all it displays is just a weird arrangements of letters, numbers and symbols. This was from Chrome, and the same issue persists in Edge. At first,...
  10. search working in text files but in pdf irregular

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    search working in text files but in pdf irregular: I have around 50000 one page text files and same 50000 files as pdf in a folder. When I search a numeric world , then the search displays all the text files which are having that number in them but for pdf it says no record found. Sometime if the search number is of 2 or 3...