Windows 10: text box in support chat doesn't work

Discus and support text box in support chat doesn't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I needed to ask to a Microsoft agent how to find translations of UI strings reported at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Davidefe86, Oct 14, 2020.

1. text box in support chat doesn't work

Hello,

I needed to ask to a Microsoft agent how to find translations of UI strings reported at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/language/Translations?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0 but once the support chat was open the text box didn't allow me to type any text. I saw Microsoft agent waiting for an input but it was not possible. That happened all the 3 times I tried.

Is there perhaps some kind of problem with the support chat?

Does anybody know how to download those UI string translations?

Davide

:)

Davidefe86, Oct 14, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

text box in support chat doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 14, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

text box in support chat doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Oct 14, 2020
  4. text box in support chat doesn't work

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

text box in support chat doesn't work

1. text box in support chat doesn't work - Similar Threads - text box support

2. Where's the link to chat text support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's the link to chat text support?: I've had a couple of productive text chats with good tech support people, but I can't remember how the chat initiated. Anyone know where the link is?Scott...
  3. Where's the link to chat text support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where's the link to chat text support?: I've had a couple of productive text chats with good tech support people, but I can't remember how the chat initiated. Anyone know where the link is?Scott...
  4. Where's the link to chat text support?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Paint - Text box doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint - Text box doesn't work: Hi, I use Paint a lot for simple graphics, and the text box tool has stopped allowing carriage return and sometimes stops spacing too. When I hit carriage return the text freezes and the curser jumps to the edge of the text box. Any solutions? I'm on Windows 10....
  6. Paint - Text box doesn't work

Paint - Text box doesn't work: Hi, I use Paint a lot for simple graphics, and the text box tool has stopped allowing carriage return and sometimes stops spacing too. When I hit carriage return the text freezes and the curser jumps to the edge of the text box. Any solutions? I'm on Windows 10....
  7. Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat?: I spent over an hour waiting in the support chat to be transferred to the Windows Tech Expert who was supposed to be able to help with "wait time of about 2 minutes." Then, while still in chat screen, was given notice that I was disconnected. So I started a new chat, told...
  8. Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat?

Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat?: I spent over an hour waiting in the support chat to be transferred to the Windows Tech Expert who was supposed to be able to help with "wait time of about 2 minutes." Then, while still in chat screen, was given notice that I was disconnected. So I started a new chat, told...
  9. Cortana chat box

in Cortana
    Cortana chat box: Is there a way to interact with Cortana without the start menu opening every time? I don't need Cortana to stimulate sight and sound every single use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-chat-box/614cbfa4-6c7b-48c8-bd64-6557358bb9e3"
  10. why does the support chat not work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does the support chat not work?: why does the support chat not work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-support-chat-not-work/58c6c607-f91c-49a3-b350-1f978f2e9717