Windows 10: Text, browser, ads - everything changed language to German

Discus and support Text, browser, ads - everything changed language to German in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everything changed language to german. Text in browser, YouTube has this small icon next to logo with DE next to it, Spotify plays german ads, can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MesiviAsterroh, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Text, browser, ads - everything changed language to German

Everything changed language to german. Text in browser, YouTube has this small icon next to logo with DE next to it, Spotify plays german ads, can't use HBO as it says i'm outside the country am in, microsoft account etc. Everything changed to german. I've changed language manually to English or Polish as I wished but yet when I use private mode I get everything in german. These are my settings:How to fix it?

:)

MesiviAsterroh, Feb 14, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

How to dictate text in German language

You can open this:

Text, browser, ads - everything changed language to German [​IMG]

byy creating a suitable shortcut using this URI ms-settings:speech
    Settings Pages List of URI Shortcuts in Windows 10

Just for interest I came across this approach- but for the GUI language really:
    Change User Language by command line

FWIW I tried changing the speech recognition language from UK to US, and these were the registry changes (not obvious):

dalchina, Feb 14, 2022
  3. TomF Win User

Hello,
    I run English windows 10 with an English speaking country setting. I downloaded the German language pack, but if I try to dictate a text in German by pressing Windows+H key, it only recognizes the text in English. What is the solution? Thanks everybody, regards, Thomas

4. dalchina Win User

Text, browser, ads - everything changed language to German

Hi, assuming this is supported as such, you need to specifically download the speech pack as well.

How to Use Dictation in Windows 10

See:

Note the indication here:

dalchina, Feb 14, 2022
Thema:

Text, browser, ads - everything changed language to German

1. Text, browser, ads - everything changed language to German - Similar Threads - Text browser ads

2. Text broken after changing language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text broken after changing language: After I changed the language in Windows 11, the text in the settings menu is corrupted and when I try to enter the language change menu to fix it again, the tab closes without opening. This is my settings menu after changing my language. How can I fix it?...
  3. Microsoft photo in german language how to change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photo in german language how to change?: My microsoft photo app is now in german language can't get it changed nothing else on computer is in german just photos app. How can I change this?...
  4. Microsoft photo in german language how to change?

Microsoft photo in german language how to change?: My microsoft photo app is now in german language can't get it changed nothing else on computer is in german just photos app. How can I change this?...
  5. Change language from German to English for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change language from German to English for Windows 11: I purchased a new Dell computer and purchased Windows 11. I've uploaded it, but now all the menus are in German. I found instructions in English on how to change the language, but everything is in German so I can't follow the instructions. Help!...
  6. Change language from German to English for Windows 11

Change language from German to English for Windows 11: I purchased a new Dell computer and purchased Windows 11. I've uploaded it, but now all the menus are in German. I found instructions in English on how to change the language, but everything is in German so I can't follow the instructions. Help!...
  7. Text, browser, ads - everything changed language to German

Text, browser, ads - everything changed language to German: Everything changed language to german. Text in browser, YouTube has this small icon next to logo with DE next to it, Spotify plays german ads, can't use HBO as it says i'm outside the country am in, microsoft account etc. Everything changed to german. I've changed language...
  8. How to dictate text in German language

in Windows 10 Support
    How to dictate text in German language: Hello, I run English windows 10 with an English speaking country setting. I downloaded the German language pack, but if I try to dictate a text in German by pressing Windows+H key, it only recognizes the text in English. What is the solution? Thanks everybody, regards, Thomas...
  9. German Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    German Language: My facebook is now in German - how do I get English back. Someone advices go to arrow top right of facebook s creen etc - problem is its all in German https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/german-language/74173b7a-7e2c-4893-8ab5-d337cd1fcd71
  10. Adding language to keyboard without changing the computers language

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding language to keyboard without changing the computers language: I'm trying to add korean language to my keyboard layout but everytime I try to set up the language of my computer change too. I just want to type in korean language. thank you...