Windows 10: Text color becomes in Green in windows search bar.

Discus and support Text color becomes in Green in windows search bar. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, My son just did play my keyboard somehow and after that I notice the text color becomes green in the windows search bar like below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Julius5200, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Text color becomes in Green in windows search bar.

Hello everyone,

My son just did play my keyboard somehow and after that I notice the text color becomes green in the windows search bar like below

Text color becomes in Green in windows search bar. 02a6ca55-3b73-400d-be93-05bd37c4cd5e?upload=true.png

And whatever I type there would become invisible but it could bring up the indexed item. I have checked the high contrast setting which is off. I am on windows 10 V1903. Can anyone please help me here? Thank you

:)

Julius5200, Jun 18, 2020

2. Explorer title bar text color too bright grey

To change the title bar colors in Windows 10, you can use the built-in colors by changing the High Contrast Settings without editing the registry.

Here are the steps:

• Click Start, and then click Settings.
    • Click Ease of Access, and then click High contrast.
    • Choose a theme. You can also change the colors for the Text, Hyperlinks, Disabled Text, Selected Text, Button Text and Background on this option.
    • Click Apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Jun 18, 2020
  3. How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 18, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Text color becomes in Green in windows search bar.

Green bar

Hi,

I realize that you are facing slow performance issue in your Windows 10 system. Let me assist you.

To assist you better, write back to us with the following information.

• When you say “I am getting a green bar across the top of all my windows”, are you referring to the loading green progress bar?

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting methods and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Delete Cache and Cookie from Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R key, type
      inetcpl.cpl and press Enter key.

• Click on Delete.

• Check the first four options and click on
      Delete option.

Step 2: Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all in the left panel.

• Find and click on Internet Explorer Performance.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to provide the screenshot of the issue you are facing.

Refer to the below link to attach screen shot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Text color becomes in Green in windows search bar.

1. Text color becomes in Green in windows search bar. - Similar Threads - Text color becomes

2. Xbox game bar captures all become green screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar captures all become green screens: I initially used Xbox game bar to screen record and the videos were fine. However, all of a sudden all of my pre-existing recordings as well as new captures just showed a green screen when played. The audio and thumbnail are fine, but no matter what app I use to open the...
  3. Xbox game bar captures all become green screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar captures all become green screens: I initially used Xbox game bar to screen record and the videos were fine. However, all of a sudden all of my pre-existing recordings as well as new captures just showed a green screen when played. The audio and thumbnail are fine, but no matter what app I use to open the...
  4. Search bar color malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search bar color malfunction: After the latest windows 10 2004 version, this happened to the search bar. Most of it turns white. When I hover over it or click it, it turns back to normal, however, it turns back to this bug.PS: I am in dark mode....
  5. Search bar color glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar color glitch: I've been having issues with my computers for a few weeks now and I've been trying different tests to figure what was going on. I ended up formating my computer today to see if that would put an end to these issues. One of them has been that sometime, for no apparent reason,...
  6. My start menu search bar is green

My start menu search bar is green: The start menu search is green as shown and when i type it blends in with the search bar as the text when i type is white[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-menu-search-bar-is-green/d86d04b4-e7ee-4fd1-a8d8-eccdc0e57f9a
  7. Windows Green Color

Windows Green Color: Why My Windows Theme is green color when i turned on it? is the problem of monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-green-color/998e1183-5011-4299-b3f0-bde62f2c4923
  8. Volume Bar replaced by a green colored horizontal huge bars.

Volume Bar replaced by a green colored horizontal huge bars.: [IMG] How to bring back the vertical default windows volume bar? My windows 10 version is 1909. My Laptop model is hp envy x360 13-ag3500u....
  9. Search bar has white text when you type, and prediction words are green.

Search bar has white text when you type, and prediction words are green.: How do I just make both the text in the search bar black? with the white text I can't see and the green text just looks odd to me. High contrast is not on.[ATTACH]...
  10. Cortana search bar color

Cortana search bar color: Brink, our admin, has a wonderful tutorial on this subject : Change Color of Cortana Search Box to White in Windows 10 May I be so bold as to post an alternative which will change the search bar from White to default Grey. *** if this method has been posted here before,...