Windows 10: Text color turned white in Search Box

Discus and support Text color turned white in Search Box in Cortana to solve the problem; HelloRecently I enabled High Contrast for a bit just to explore, and when I turned it back off I saw that whatever text I typed in Windows Search was... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by VineetRana12, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Text color turned white in Search Box

HelloRecently I enabled High Contrast for a bit just to explore, and when I turned it back off I saw that whatever text I typed in Windows Search was white and was not visible. It wasn't like that previously. Everywhere else the texts looks normal but in search it is white and thus disappears. Please help how to revert it back and, is it because of turning on high contrast

:)

VineetRana12, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, Jun 12, 2021
  3. chuanwang Win User
    background of search box turns white

the background of search box in the task bar turns white all of the sudden, and it used to be grey.

how to change the color ?

thanks

chuanwang, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Text color turned white in Search Box

xxxdannyxxx, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Text color turned white in Search Box

1. Text color turned white in Search Box - Similar Threads - Text color turned

2. Text in the Search Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text in the Search Box: Hey guys,Does anyone knows how I can remove this "Search" text from the search bar? Google wasn't helpful enough so I decided to shoot in here.I just want the magnifying glass like it used to be before this latest Windows 11 update. :Thanks....
  3. Text in the Search Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text in the Search Box: Hey guys,Does anyone knows how I can remove this "Search" text from the search bar? Google wasn't helpful enough so I decided to shoot in here.I just want the magnifying glass like it used to be before this latest Windows 11 update. :Thanks....
  4. Windows Search Box Text Surround Turns White in Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Search Box Text Surround Turns White in Dark Mode: I'm having a maddening issue with the Search box on the latest Windows update version 21H1 on only one of my PCs. The Search box seemingly randomly turns white with the text in black as shown below:I have three PCs with this update and each of them has an nVidia graphics...
  5. How to change the text color when I type on the search box?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the text color when I type on the search box?: Whenever I try to type on the search box, the text is white. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-text-color-when-i-type-on-the/2663d0a3-884f-4956-bd2d-1194dfff43a1
  6. white box between text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white box between text: There is a weird white box between my time on Windows 10, it is between my time, it is replacing the : symbol. Does anyone know how to help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-between-text/79abd619-26f5-4ba9-8a1f-b4a715e7d61d
  7. Cortana Search Box turned white on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Search Box turned white on Windows 10: [ATTACH] The Black Theme is one of the favorite themes of Windows 10 users, and if you see anything which is white it gets annoying. Take a case of Taskbar which is usually dark, but when you look at Cortana search [...] This post Cortana Search Box turned white on Windows...
  8. Cortana search box changed to white color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana search box changed to white color: Yesterday my Cortana search box changed to white from dark color. I didn't change any settings and had no updates. I saw in the Microsoft Community that a this happened to a few people as well. I did try using the downloadable .bat files in the tutorial section of this...
  9. Change Color of Cortana Search Box to White in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Color of Cortana Search Box to White in Windows 10: How to: Change Color of Search Box on Taskbar to White in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching from your taskbar makes it easier for you to search the web and Windows....
  10. Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10 How to Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching in Cortana on your taskbar...