Windows 10: Text Colors changed suddenly to blue, did not do anything with the settings.

Discus and support Text Colors changed suddenly to blue, did not do anything with the settings. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Dont know what happened it changed after booting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EarlReyes, Dec 25, 2018.

1. EarlReyes Win User

Text Colors changed suddenly to blue, did not do anything with the settings.

Text Colors changed suddenly to blue, did not do anything with the settings. 1293956e-ec5a-4cf9-8e53-dc26afe40b36?upload=true.jpg

Dont know what happened it changed after booting.

:)

EarlReyes, Dec 25, 2018

2. Change text color on Foxfire.

I have Foxfire as secondary browser. I need to change the color of the text, without changing the theme.

The present text is yellow and blue and the blue is difficult to read.

I want to change the text to white as the background is black and wish it to remain so.

I have tried going to the suggested systems but since I am a Dinosaur on computers I keep losing the path.

Is there a method to allow me to change text color only?

JeffreyMcDowell, Dec 25, 2018
  3. How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 25, 2018
  4. abcwii Win User

Is it possible to change title bar text color to black if choosing blue as accent color in Windows 10??

Hey,

starting with the 1511 update, Windows automatically changes the text color in title bars to White, if choosing blue as Accent Color in the settings. Is it possible to change it back to black whilst keeping blue title bars?? I really hate the white text
    color!

Thanks!

abcwii, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Text Colors changed suddenly to blue, did not do anything with the settings. - Similar Threads - Text Colors changed

2. changing color of boarder text

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing color of boarder text: my question is when i am using multiple tabs using chrome if you can see the top left corner the google word is in white text but if you click on the taskbar or if you click folder etc that will turn into black which makes my eyes sore i want to know how to make that text...
  3. sudden color changes

sudden color changes: Alright, for the past month or so, once every week roughly, my taskbar color, as well as the general window color has changed from my preferred dark to light on its own. By that i mean the choice given in the colors tab under the personalization menu. I don't know what is...
  4. Change my text color

Change my text color: I am unable to see the text written on my screen and it is very light blue. All I want is to have solid white with my background and vice versa with black if white background.. Please will you help Thanks Kellie...
  5. why did the color changed from blue to transparent

why did the color changed from blue to transparent: that thing when you select things on the desktop it changed colour its blue normally[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-the-color-changed-from-blue-to-transparent/c9356414-9061-493f-ba1f-ed0b7ad00eca
  6. Text changing color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text changing color: [ATTACH] Does anyone know how to fix this? I got my Windows 10 laptop on Christmas and this issue started happening shortly after, where the text randomly turns green, purple, or pink. It stopped happening and recently started again. I've not messed with the graphics...
  7. Text and background color change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Text and background color change: Following the last automatic update to Windowws the background color and text color chnges on Excel and message boxesl ike this one. How to I change it back so I can see what is being entered?...
  8. Change Color of Yellow text

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Color of Yellow text: I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am...
  9. Changing text colors for programs ?

Changing text colors for programs ?: Several programs I use have dark backgrounds with dark colored text, such as black background with dark blue text, someone told me there's a way to change text colors in the programs through windows 10 settings, is that correct? if so how ? 38903
  10. Is there a setting to change Icon text color and.....

Is there a setting to change Icon text color and.....: Is there a setting to change the colors of Icon text other than hilight and also a setting menu to change the Hottracking color? *Biggrin 32363