Windows 10: Text content disappearing. In control panel, menu, right clicks even in command prompt I...

Discus and support Text content disappearing. In control panel, menu, right clicks even in command prompt I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jo_step [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jo_step, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Text content disappearing. In control panel, menu, right clicks even in command prompt I...

/u/jo_step, Nov 17, 2019

2. command prompt(admin) and comman prompt,and control panel are missing in the context menu

in the context menu when right clicking start comman prompt and command prompt (admin) and control panel are missing in the list how to get it back?

HectorEdenburg, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Text content disappearing. In control panel, menu, right clicks even in command prompt I...

windows 10 control panel

Yes all that will get you to the Control Panel if you have a memory (your human brain) that can handle all that info plus the other places you want to open.... So in the mean time where is this wonderful simple menu that lists 99% of all the places you want
    to get to in Windows 10???? written in =text type= a simple list form that's made for all us

dummies. thank you Tom Cotton

PS: I am sorry but that menu Microsoft is bragging about giving us back is a sorry

peace of work.

HomerCotton, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Text content disappearing. In control panel, menu, right clicks even in command prompt I...

1. Text content disappearing. In control panel, menu, right clicks even in command prompt I... - Similar Threads - Text content disappearing

2. Right click menu icons overlapping the text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click menu icons overlapping the text: Hello I'm not sure if this issue occured with latest windows updates. I'm running Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.26052.1100 ge_release and when I righ click on the desktop or in any folder my icons are overlapping the text when I restart the explorer it fixes it for like 5...
  3. Right click menu icons overlapping the text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click menu icons overlapping the text: Hello I'm not sure if this issue occured with latest windows updates. I'm running Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.26052.1100 ge_release and when I righ click on the desktop or in any folder my icons are overlapping the text when I restart the explorer it fixes it for like 5...
  4. Run, Command Prompt, and Control panel has disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run, Command Prompt, and Control panel has disappeared: My Problem is a bit complicated. I don't know why but suddenly my Run and Command Prompt has disappeared from the search box and all the options lost too. But My Control Panel still has on the search box but the icon changed to the old icon and there are no options. This...
  5. Right Click content disappear in my windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right Click content disappear in my windows 10: I purchased WIndows10 recently and installed in a new HP work station PC. when using Excel spread sheets, Auto cad , etc.. When the Right click is pressed in mouse, the table is opened, but the contents are missing. This problem is experienced in all applications viz: MS...
  6. Right click text highlight menu color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click text highlight menu color: Hi, With the new windows update, The highlighted box color is grey as you can see in the example below when I hover over "Refresh". Is there a way to change that to blue ? I dont want to change the theme . [ATTACH] Thank you...
  7. No text, not even in command prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No text, not even in command prompt: Hi guys My laptop was running pretty hot the other day, so I turned it off when it got super slow. This was after the latest update, and everything was working normally, except of course running hot. I booted it up again today, and... no text on anything to do with the...
  8. Highlighted text disappears when I right click to paste new text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Highlighted text disappears when I right click to paste new text: Hi, I hope someone can help with this problem I'm having. Seemed to start after the last windows update. In edge, I highlight the text in the address bar. Right click and copy the text. All good. Now I left click on a folder on the favourites bar. Move to the title I...
  9. Start menu -> Command prompt -> right click -> run as admin = error

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu -> Command prompt -> right click -> run as admin = error: I have a problem that seems (to me at least) to be quite common as well as annoying when it happens because you don't know when it started occurring and have no way to fix it, which is why I am finally asking after all these years. The problem is, when typing Command...
  10. Right Click Windows 10 Start Menu > Control Panel ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click Windows 10 Start Menu > Control Panel ?: Does anyone know why the Right Click on the Windows 10 Start Button to get to the Control Panel was removed? It was so simple. You could use the Windows Button and X to get to the Menu too. I had to find the Control Panel and add it to my Start Menu. How do you Click your way...