Windows 10: text copied from youtube does not appear same in microsoft word

Discus and support text copied from youtube does not appear same in microsoft word in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Here is a link to a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEgbNz4sV20 the title of video I copy and save in microsoft word file here is a screenshot... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by sandila, Sep 7, 2020.

1. sandila Win User

text copied from youtube does not appear same in microsoft word

Here is a link to a video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEgbNz4sV20
    the title of video I copy and save in microsoft word file
    here is a screenshot

text copied from youtube does not appear same in microsoft word [​IMG]

I have marked the text in Red. I want to know how can this text be readable. It seems to be unicode text which has been pasted
    I am using Office 2019.

:)

sandila, Sep 7, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Appears as Arial Unicode MS here:

similarly here:

dalchina, Sep 7, 2020
  3. sandila Win User

Here is a link to a video

the title of video I copy and save in microsoft word file
    here is a screenshot

I have marked the text in Red. I want to know how can this text be readable. It seems to be unicode text which has been pasted
    I am using Office 2019.

sandila, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

1. text copied from youtube does not appear same in microsoft word - Similar Threads - text copied youtube

2. Windows 11 handwriting-panel text does not appear in text fields

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 handwriting-panel text does not appear in text fields: When I tap my HP Spectre with an HP MPP 2.0 pen, the handwriting panel appears and I can write there the text is recognized, but nothing gets visible in the actual text field I want the text to be - browser search bar, text document and other inputs. They stay clean...
  3. Windows 11 handwriting-panel text does not appear in text fields

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 handwriting-panel text does not appear in text fields: When I tap my HP Spectre with an HP MPP 2.0 pen, the handwriting panel appears and I can write there the text is recognized, but nothing gets visible in the actual text field I want the text to be - browser search bar, text document and other inputs. They stay clean...
  4. Exported a PDF from Word then the debug text file appeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exported a PDF from Word then the debug text file appeared: Just as the title says, I created my homework on Word and exported it to PDF file then after that, Microsoft Edge will open the pdf file. After exiting the pdf and word file, I went to where I saved my pdf file and saw the "debug" text file and opening it, it says...
  5. word 2010 text justify does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    word 2010 text justify does not work: does not justify text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2010-text-justify-does-not-work/4c90fc28-2799-4ed0-a4a5-16e14cc90801
  6. text copied from youtube does not appear same in microsoft word

in Windows 10 Support
    text copied from youtube does not appear same in microsoft word: Here is a link to a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEgbNz4sV20 the title of video I copy and save in microsoft word file here is a screenshot [img] I have marked the text in Red. I want to know how can this text be readable. It seems to be unicode text which has...
  7. Copy Word Heading number into text value of heading

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Copy Word Heading number into text value of heading: I have a Word doc with heading styles. When I import this document into a database the heading numbers are lost and I just get the heading text. I want to copy the heading numbers so they are duplicated as static text at the beginning of the heading so that when I import...
  8. OneNote "Copy Text from Picture"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneNote "Copy Text from Picture": I have a new computer. I have been using a feature of OneNote to “Copy Text from Picture”. When I try to use this same feature with my new computer and I right click on the image I pasted in OneNote and “Copy Text from Picture” does not appear as a menu option. What do I...
  9. Copying text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copying text: After I have selected (i.e., highlighted) text (in Word, emails, the internet) I wish to copy, when I right click to access the Copy function in the drop-down box the selection (i.e., highlighting) disappears before I can copy the text....
  10. Copy Text from Picture in OneNote

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Copy Text from Picture in OneNote: How to: Copy Text from Picture in OneNote [img] Information Let's start with a quote from Wikipedia: Microsoft OneNote is a computer program for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration. It gathers users' notes (handwritten or typed), drawings,...