Windows 10: text cursor big problem, very frustrating, i need help , anyone??

Discus and support text cursor big problem, very frustrating, i need help , anyone?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, for a few days ago, i just noticed something annoying, when i type , the text cursor dissapear every 2 seconds to 3 seconds, omg i cant type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MoumenBlackbird, Aug 23, 2020.

1. text cursor big problem, very frustrating, i need help , anyone??

hi, for a few days ago, i just noticed something annoying, when i type , the text cursor dissapear every 2 seconds to 3 seconds, omg i cant type anything , i have to put the cursor back again in the text field with mouse to type again , please someone , how i fix this??? it even happens in games its like the game pause for a few seconds

:)

MoumenBlackbird, Aug 23, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 23, 2020
  3. max22 Win User
    Drifting cursor

Could anybody help with a drifting cursor problem that is making working on my Sony Vaio laptop very frustrating and time consuming; the cursor has a mind of his own, it tends to move in any direction at random and if I am in Explorer, at times, it transfers files from one location to another;

This problem seemed to happen a few week after I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10; Everything else appears to work very satisfactorily;

Any suggestion would be appreciated;

max22, Aug 23, 2020
  4. MRCL Win User

text cursor big problem, very frustrating, i need help , anyone??

OMG I am back after a day of total frustration

I believe you, it is ideed frustrating. Then again everything that involves calling support is frustrating. Is your problem solved by now or what will be the next steps?

Thema:

text cursor big problem, very frustrating, i need help , anyone??

1. text cursor big problem, very frustrating, i need help , anyone?? - Similar Threads - text cursor big

2. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help big time: Currently unable to do anything with my windows, it's fully locked up but I can still get into my programs and play games.I have already tried literally everything availablehere are some things I'm experience:occasionally a stack buffer overflow warning in settingscan't...
  3. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help big time: Currently unable to do anything with my windows, it's fully locked up but I can still get into my programs and play games.I have already tried literally everything availablehere are some things I'm experience:occasionally a stack buffer overflow warning in settingscan't...
  4. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I got big problem need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got big problem need help: So in my bios the safety boot is turn on but in info system he is turn off and also the cpr 7 is writh as elevation required to view : its in frenchNom du système d’exploitation Microsoft Windows 11 Famille Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Autre description du système...
  6. I got big problem need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got big problem need help: So in my bios the safety boot is turn on but in info system he is turn off and also the cpr 7 is writh as elevation required to view : its in frenchNom du système d’exploitation Microsoft Windows 11 Famille Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Autre description du système...
  7. I need help seriously frustrating

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help seriously frustrating: My computer will not let me do anything I deleted the administrator account not knowing what was going to happen. Now I can't do anything because I'm not administrator anymore. There isn't even a place to login as the administrator anymore? I can't accept anything to run on...
  8. a very frustrating problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a very frustrating problem: Hello I'm participating in the Windows 10 Exclusive Test, but I'm looking for a solution because I have several problems. First, the search does not work in Windows. (Well... means the search feature in Windows that you use to find files.) Second, when setting up...
  9. Help! Very big issue!

Help! Very big issue!: Hello! I tried using a photo but the quality just didn’t work out, but the problem stands. A few months ago I used my Gaming Desktop for school work after I finished I started playing Minecraft Java. I tried looking at my resource pack folder and then I got a message. It said...
  10. Very big problem!

Very big problem!: Can these programs cause BSoD? Visual Studio MySQL Xampp VirtualBox Cisco Packet Tracer After I installed these BSoD appeared when gaming. I made pagefile bigger and I updated every part of windows. And yes my PC can handle the game (AC: Unity) submitted by...