Windows 10: Text Cursor Color

Discus and support Text Cursor Color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I've accidentally changed the text cursor color and I don't remember how to change it back. If anyone can help that can be appreciated!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LostDoggo_, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Text Cursor Color

Hello! I've accidentally changed the text cursor color and I don't remember how to change it back. If anyone can help that can be appreciated!

:)

LostDoggo_, Jul 24, 2020

2. Text Cursor Color

Hello! I've accidentally changed the text cursor color and I don't remember how to change it back. If anyone can help that can be appreciated!

LostDoggo_, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Text Cursor Color

Hello,

I am an Independent Advisor.

Open the Settings app.

Navigate to the Ease of Access category.

Under Vision, select Cursor & pointer on the left.

On the right, select the new the colorful mouse cursor option.

Below, you can choose one of the pre-defined colors.

Thank You Text Cursor Color :)

Sourav

SouravBehera, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Text Cursor Color

Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Text Cursor Color

1. Text Cursor Color - Similar Threads - Text Cursor Color

2. icon text color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icon text color: I want to change the desktop icon text color. Using Themes doesn't do what I want. ANy suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-text-color/95e395f2-e21a-4b08-bf2c-b6a146febcca
  3. Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself: I am in Dark Mode. Windows 11. I want to make the Selected Text Highlighter black again. Like older versions of Windows. I am not talking about changing the color of the text itself. I am not talking about changing the color of the curser. I am talking about changing the...
  4. Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself: I am in Dark Mode. Windows 11. I want to make the Selected Text Highlighter black again. Like older versions of Windows. I am not talking about changing the color of the text itself. I am not talking about changing the color of the curser. I am talking about changing the...
  5. Change cursor color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change cursor color: Hi, how can i change just the color of my cursor? whenever i try it also changes the "working" one and the "busy" one... the "busy" is easy to replace with the normal aero, but i an't find out how to get just a black aero... here's a video showing what happens when i try......
  6. Change the Text Cursor Indicator size, color, and thickness in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Change the Text Cursor Indicator size, color, and thickness in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When you shift from tablet experience to a large-screen Desktop experience, you expect a bit of change in text size or text cursor too. Windows […] This article Change the Text Cursor Indicator size, color, and thickness in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  7. desktop text color

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop text color: The text under each desktop icon is white and illegible against my background. Black would be a lot better. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-text-color/1cba4a1c-bbb8-47fb-8d4c-aba9178479e5
  8. text colors SOLVED!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    text colors SOLVED!!!!!: I am the one that started this nightmare about the font color and back round a year or so ago if not more....I did what no one thought of...yes I did it...I reversed the colors and now I have a black back round with white font and I just luv it. Stop blaming Microsoft and...
  9. Change Text Cursor Indicator Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Text Cursor Indicator Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Text Cursor Indicator Color in Windows 10 How to Change Text Cursor Indicator Color in Windows 10 The cursor is that blinking line at the end of what you are typing in Windows. Have you ever had an issue finding the text cursor in the middle of a large...
  10. text color

in Windows 10 Customization
    text color: How do I change the text color on the background in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/text-color/156fec23-d2e6-4861-8d2e-29c99f045780