Windows 10: Text display on chrome looks like this, please help me fix it!

Discus and support Text display on chrome looks like this, please help me fix it! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/basedkingchungus [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/basedkingchungus, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Text display on chrome looks like this, please help me fix it!

/u/basedkingchungus, Nov 18, 2020

2. ebay displays as text in Mozilla, but not Chrome

As the title summarizes. No other websites seem affected.

Ebay shows up as an unusable text display in Mozilla Firefox. Looks fine (normal) in Chrome.

So 1) How do I fix this, and
    2) What caused this?

Win 10 Pro, Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    Latest Firefox

Thanks,
    Wiz

WizardOfBoz, Nov 18, 2020
  3. negative looking display

Hi anitayarbrough,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Before I can assist you with your issue, I would like you to answer a few questions stated below:

• Did you install the display driver after you upgraded to Windows 10?
      • Did you make any other changes to your computer after you upgraded to Windows 10?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Uninstalling and Downloading driver.

Please follow the steps given below to uninstall the Display Adapters and Graphics driver.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand "Display Adapters” and “Graphic".
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters and Monitors driver from the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 Display adapters and Graphics driver for your computer and check.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Text display on chrome looks like this, please help me fix it!

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Text display on chrome looks like this, please help me fix it!

1. Text display on chrome looks like this, please help me fix it! - Similar Threads - Text display chrome

2. Please help me fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me fix this: I have just purchased a new Surface Studio Laptop 32GB of ram, Core i7, and tb of space I've have it for two weeks and just last night it stopped working without being plugged in. The battery percentage is missing and the only time I see it is after restarting the computer...
  3. Please help me fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me fix this: I have just purchased a new Surface Studio Laptop 32GB of ram, Core i7, and tb of space I've have it for two weeks and just last night it stopped working without being plugged in. The battery percentage is missing and the only time I see it is after restarting the computer...
  4. Please help me please look at the message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me please look at the message: I'm trying to change my password because it's not private anymore but, when i find the sign in option it doesn't say password for me to change it but all i need to know is that what should i do because i want to know how to set a NEW PASSWORD...
  5. Please help me please look at the message

Please help me please look at the message: I'm trying to change my password because it's not private anymore but, when i find the sign in option it doesn't say password for me to change it but all i need to know is that what should i do because i want to know how to set a NEW PASSWORD...
  6. ****!!! I can't delete the saved text from Google Chrome!!! Please HELP me!!!!

****!!! I can't delete the saved text from Google Chrome!!! Please HELP me!!!!: ****!!! I can't delete the saved text from Google Chrome!!! Please HELP me!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-the-saved-text-from-google-chrome/f28ff898-bebe-43c2-b944-9fbd1d7d7349
  7. Please help me fix this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me fix this.: [ATTACH] I record in full screen but when it gets saved as a file it saves as: https://preview.redd.it/ax69hlyemni61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2fef936ea60f7e2ed8657e2397b7ce5b23a21a4c How do i fix it? submitted by /u/chinkzy_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Why is this like this? Please help me fix this.

Why is this like this? Please help me fix this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Axiin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i98thd/why_is_this_like_this_please_help_me_fix_this/
  9. Help me fix this please.

Help me fix this please.: submitted by /u/lonerphoenix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fylutc/help_me_fix_this_please/
  10. [Help] Why my text looks like this? Looks weird since yesterday

[Help] Why my text looks like this? Looks weird since yesterday: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ATeemee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fv1e9r/help_why_my_text_looks_like_this_looks_weird/