Windows 10: Text dissappearing in Publisher Files that have been bolded

Discus and support Text dissappearing in Publisher Files that have been bolded in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am working on previous files and noticed that everything that had been Bold in the past is missing from the pages as well as when I attempt to BOLD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaquelRodriguez2, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Text dissappearing in Publisher Files that have been bolded

I am working on previous files and noticed that everything that had been Bold in the past is missing from the pages as well as when I attempt to BOLD text, it disappears. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

:)

RaquelRodriguez2, Nov 16, 2018

2. BOLD TEXT

HI, IM VISUALLY IMPAIRED AND RELIED ON MAKING MY MENUS AND OTHER TEXT LARGE AND BOLD, I HAVE THE NEW WINDOWS 10 VER 1709 AND CANNOT FIND WHERE TO MAKE TEXT BOLD ANYMORE. PLEASE HELP. THANKS

Duncan Gallagher, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Times new roman bold font

Hi,

We suggest that you verify the Display settings in Control Panel. See steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click on Control
      Panel.
    • Change the View by to large/small
      icons, and then click on Display.
    • Under Change only the text size, check if Bold
      is checked or not.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Nov 16, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Text dissappearing in Publisher Files that have been bolded

95Viper, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Text dissappearing in Publisher Files that have been bolded

1. Text dissappearing in Publisher Files that have been bolded - Similar Threads - Text dissappearing Publisher

2. Publisher will not open files that have been used, or allow new docs.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Publisher will not open files that have been used, or allow new docs.: Publisher will not open files that have been used, or allow new docs. except on rare occasions. Have reloaded Office365 and still no go. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/publisher-will-not-open-files-that-have-been-used/fc7cb749-b341-4e72-a563-3a2647388cb1
  3. Publisher will not open files that have been used, or allow new docs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Publisher will not open files that have been used, or allow new docs.: Publisher will not open files that have been used, or allow new docs. except on rare occasions. Have reloaded Office365 and still no go. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/publisher-will-not-open-files-that-have-been-used/fc7cb749-b341-4e72-a563-3a2647388cb1
  4. Publisher will not open files that have been used, or allow new docs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lock Screen Password Text Box Dissappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Password Text Box Dissappears: I have several PC in my organization that are experiencing this issue. When a user locks a PC if the user doesn't log back in with 30 seconds the lock screen displays a spinning circle where the password text box was and then the text box disappears completely and the only...
  6. Lock Screen Password Text Box Dissappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Password Text Box Dissappears: I have several PC in my organization that are experiencing this issue. When a user locks a PC if the user doesn't log back in with 30 seconds the lock screen displays a spinning circle where the password text box was and then the text box disappears completely and the only...
  7. Laptop updated and all files and downloads have dissappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop updated and all files and downloads have dissappeared: Hi My Laptop updated overnight last night and all my files on my laptop have disappeared .HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-updated-and-all-files-and-downloads-have/732fbcfe-82a4-4313-a17f-a6b57d615cb4
  8. App text bolded after resetting PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App text bolded after resetting PC: The text in the app Das Trader Demo has been bolded after I reset my PC and reinstalling the program. Can anyone help? TQ. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-text-bolded-after-resetting-pc/f627a152-8939-45e9-a892-2979acc914c9
  9. Photos have dissappeared!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos have dissappeared!: Hi, I have a laptop with Windows10. We downloaded all of our photos from old computer on to new computer in the Photo app. Everything was fine and viewable. One day I noticed the photo app was entirely gone. I re-installed but all of my photos were gone. Any...
  10. Making menu and font text bold.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Making menu and font text bold.: I could do this in all other Windows but I can't find it in 10. What am I missing? 39067