Windows 10: Text & Image Problem?

Discus and support Text & Image Problem? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm new to these forum. I'm going to just cut to the chase. This just started today. How do I fix this: [img] [img] 31626 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Flareblood, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Text & Image Problem?

Hi, I'm new to these forum. I'm going to just cut to the chase. This just started today. How do I fix this:

Text & Image Problem? [​IMG]

Text & Image Problem? [​IMG]

:)

Flareblood, Nov 25, 2015

2. photos

Whenever you save something, such as text, it is saved to the clipboard. You can then paste that text by tapping on the paste icon whilst in text input mode.

When you save an image that image is saved in your gallery under "Albums" > "Saved pictures".

Ray Hipkiss, Nov 25, 2015
  3. EugeneStroo, Nov 25, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Text & Image Problem?

What problem. Nothing in the images you posted look like a problem to me.

Ztruker, Nov 26, 2015
  5. dafanman Win User
    Check your clear type settings

dafanman, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Text & Image Problem?

1. Text & Image Problem? - Similar Threads - Text Image Problem

2. Weird Shade On Text and Images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Shade On Text and Images: I don't know if you can see this but there is a type of shade on the logo and on the text. Can this be disabled or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-shade-on-text-and-images/e9f30760-ff37-463e-8097-10a3d55fe5ed
  3. Weird Shade On Text and Images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Shade On Text and Images: I don't know if you can see this but there is a type of shade on the logo and on the text. Can this be disabled or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-shade-on-text-and-images/e9f30760-ff37-463e-8097-10a3d55fe5ed
  4. Weird Shade On Text and Images

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. text and image light shadow on right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    text and image light shadow on right: Why am getting slide gradient shadow after texts and images in any window in win 10? I'm not sure why this is happening? I tried disabling drop shadow under text and icons and it did not work. This happens everywhere even on logon screen. I hope someone can give me a solution...
  6. Weird phased images/text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird phased images/text: [IMG] so basically its what the title suggests, its a sort of phase My Taskbar submitted by /u/GMRJordan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ueca1p/weird_phased_imagestext/
  7. Text Wrap around image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text Wrap around image: G'day,When I use Word, if I add an image, I can use Text Wrap to type on the right of the image. Is there a way of doing that with my Windows Mail?Happy New YearMalcolm...
  8. Text Wrap around image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text Wrap around image: G'day,When I use Word, if I add an image, I can use Text Wrap to type on the right of the image. Is there a way of doing that with my Windows Mail?Happy New YearMalcolm...
  9. Text Wrap around image

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Text & images look clearer on firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Text & images look clearer on firefox: Why is that? Why can't browsers based on chromium render font and image as clearly as firefox? Any technical reson? 144400