Windows 10: Text & images look clearer on firefox

Discus and support Text & images look clearer on firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Why is that? Why can't browsers based on chromium render font and image as clearly as firefox? Any technical reson? 144400 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Credstarter, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Text & images look clearer on firefox

Why is that? Why can't browsers based on chromium render font and image as clearly as firefox? Any technical reson?

:)

Credstarter, Nov 14, 2019

2. Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Nov 14, 2019
  3. WillFR Win User
    text in websites looks bad in Edge compared to Firefox

I was using Edge on a Surface Pro 4 for months and switched to Firefox, and I have to say, text in webpages looks much better in Firefox compared to Edge, moving to Firefox was a huge upgrade text-wise. I like Edge and I want to use it, but something has
    to be done to fix its text rendering. Text just doesn't look good or "right" in Edge. The Surface Pro 4 has a 267 PPI display, so if Edge still can't make fonts looks "right" and good on a display like that, there is a pretty serious problem there and it needs
    to be addressed. I think Edge's text rendering could be one of the reasons people are sticking with Chrome and Firefox. Please, forward this to the relevant people. I like Edge and if the text can be improved I would drop Firefox in an instant.

WillFR, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Text & images look clearer on firefox

Blurry images and text

Hi James,

You current resolution setting or an outdated driver may have caused this issue you're having with computer images and texts. If you have let Windows to automatically update the drivers, it is possible that Windows wasn't able to find a driver for your device.
    For that, we suggest updating it manually instead by searching for the latest drivers from the device manufacturer's website then following the steps below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Right-click the driver that's having the issue, select Update driver >
      Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the drivers you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

We suggest that you also use different resolution settings until you find the one that will fit.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Text & images look clearer on firefox

1. Text & images look clearer on firefox - Similar Threads - Text images clearer

2. Security Text Looks different.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Text Looks different.: So the other day I received a Security Text code. I wasn't trying to log on to anything and just thought nothing of it. Today i looked at it and it did not have the link for the authenticator app. Also the wording of the text was different. It states "Microsoft account...
  3. Security Text Looks different.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Text Looks different.: So the other day I received a Security Text code. I wasn't trying to log on to anything and just thought nothing of it. Today i looked at it and it did not have the link for the authenticator app. Also the wording of the text was different. It states "Microsoft account...
  4. Is somone looking into the text hacking?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is somone looking into the text hacking?: I am getting repeated attempts to compromise my account, apparently from somewhere in China. They are being spaced out at intervals so as to not cause a lockout. This is a brute force attempt and they usually work when the reset PIN can only be certain numbers something...
  5. Image looks bleached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Image looks bleached: This issue started a while ago i think it was when starwars battlefront ll crashed once. Basically my whole screeb looks brighter, ive tried adjusting the colour settings of the monitor but it doesnt fix it. It goes back to normal when i open Minecraft, but if i restart my...
  6. Are these icons look normal on Firefox v89?

in Browsers and Email
    Are these icons look normal on Firefox v89?: Can anyone know just by looking at the far upper right corner of my browser to see if I this is actually extensions or it is by design? I do not know what these icons mean. Can anyone tell if these icons are present on Firefox v89? I hope I don't have Firefox just...
  7. Text looks very pixelated?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text looks very pixelated?: https://imgur.com/a/1U11zeH I checked out ClearType but it didn't fix anything. Why is my text so pixelated blurred? Even when I scroll on a webpage its like its blurry and pixelated. submitted by /u/samhf18 [link] [comments]...
  8. Pictures in Firefox Overlap Text

in Browsers and Email
    Pictures in Firefox Overlap Text: I am running Firefox 57.0.2 under W10 build 1709. The first shot in in Edge and shows the pictures just where they should be. The second is in Firefox. Notice the pictures overlap the text. Anyone have a notion how to fix this? Thank you. In Edge [img] In...
  9. Looking For Text Expander Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking For Text Expander Program: Hello All, I recently discovered that the text expander / replacement software I was using in Windows 10 was the cause of a major hardware typing problem and had to be removed. I am looking for a simple program that will allow me to type a shortcut (a mnemonic) that would...
  10. Mozilla Firefox Retrospective: Looking Glass

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox Retrospective: Looking Glass: In December, we launched a tv show tie-in with Mr. Robot, Looking Glass, that alarmed some people because we didn’t think hard enough about the implications of shipping an add on that had the potential to be both confusing and upsetting. We’re deeply sorry for this and we...