Windows 10: Text in email body in one sigle column

Discus and support Text in email body in one sigle column in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Sometimes the text in in the reading pane in one single column. Is there a way to correct that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zartok, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Zartok Win User

Text in email body in one sigle column

Hello

Sometimes the text in in the reading pane in one single column. Is there a way to correct that?

:)

Zartok, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Murthism Win User

Can't Paste Text on email body

Hello,

I have Lumia 720. I just got a long message on my WhatsApp and wanted to mail it to myself for future reference. I was able to copy the text from the WhatsApp, but I'm not able to paste it on the email body. There seems to be no option of pasting text on the
    email body. I have configured my gmail account on my phone.

please help!

Murthism, Mar 20, 2019
  3. JessebOne Win User
    Open body of email

How can I just open the email so I can read the body of an email?

Currently in Win 10 mail app, when I select an email a third od the screen is taken up by the list of emails.

There seems not to be a way to reduce or collapse this pane.

You can collapse the account/folder pane but not the list of emails that takes up a lot of space.

I am using a Surface Pro 3 and it has a nice screen size but some emails are long and I have to do a lot of reading.

If anyone knows how to get view the text across the screen or most of the width of the screen that would be great!!

Jesseb

JessebOne, Mar 20, 2019
  4. TomWoB Win User

LogViewer for GPU-Z available !

I tried Nvidia Inspector (which is very close to GPU-Z), but it logs with a different column delimiter. With the following steps you can "convert" a Nvidia Inspector logfile into a GPU-Z logfile:

• open Nvidia Inspector logfile (typically "NVIDIA_Inspector-MonitoringLog_....csv") in a good text-editor (UltraEdit ,...)
    • find/replace column delimiter: find all semicolon ';' and replace them with comma ',' (in a good text editor you can do this in one step "replace all")
    • save changed logfile with extension ".txt"
    Now you can open the saved logfile as a "GPU-Z logfile" !

TomWoB, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Text in email body in one sigle column - Similar Threads - Text email body

2. email text is one sided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    email text is one sided: I sent a detailed email to a friend and when I check the email sent is not spread across the page as an email should be its on one side of the page. Im not that Tech savvy what can I do to rectify this.?...
  3. email text is one sided

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email text is one sided: I sent a detailed email to a friend and when I check the email sent is not spread across the page as an email should be its on one side of the page. Im not that Tech savvy what can I do to rectify this.?...
  4. News and Interests in one column

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interests in one column: The news and interests section is showing up in one column instead of two. Any way to fix it?Also the icon and text are a bit hazy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-in-one-column/72dd4a00-9b9e-444e-98de-4e8e7dbb89c1
  5. Outlook email bodies suddenly disappear/blank

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook email bodies suddenly disappear/blank: I have a user running O365 latest version, using Outlook and Exchange (Microsoft 365 Business Standard). Everything was working fine until this afternoon when all the email bodies in his inbox either disappeared, or will only show the first line of the message body. I have...
  6. Why the text body of a Sent email through Windows 10 default Mail App folder is missing in...

Why the text body of a Sent email through Windows 10 default Mail App folder is missing in...: This happens when I send an email from my gmail address. Then when I want to look at it later; I find it in the sent mail folder but the body is blank. However when I login to Gmail online and check the sent folder the email still contains the text. I could attach an example...
  7. Windows mail will not open the body of email messages from one particular source

Windows mail will not open the body of email messages from one particular source: Hello. I get many emails every day, and the Windows [10] Mail app works perfectly except for emails from one particular source only *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a very reputable source sent to my gmail account, for which the body of the emails pictures, links...
  8. MS Mail Truncates Forwarded Email Body

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Mail Truncates Forwarded Email Body: MS Mail latest 16005.13228.41011.0; Windows 10 latest; Dell Inspiron 5591 all updates Some forwarded email is sent with no body or truncated body. There seems to be no common thread to these emails. Many settings say: " . . .cannot be applied to any of your accounts"....
  9. Windows 10 email will sync, but won't open body of emails

Windows 10 email will sync, but won't open body of emails: I purchased a new computer with windows 10 in November. I cannot use the email. The app is installed and set up with my accounts. it will sync originally all 3000 or so emails from the past that were in folders on my windows live, but it will not open the body of the...
  10. Indent Footnote text (between the raised number and the body text)?

Indent Footnote text (between the raised number and the body text)?: How to indent Footnote text (between the raised number and the body text) automatically? I have word 2013, and I would like to insert an indentation 1.5 between the raised number and the text in footnotes (see figure 1) Figure 1 1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 2xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...