Windows 10: text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable

Discus and support text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Text in Windows 10 File Explorer, PowerPoint 365, and in pop-up menus are corrupted and unreadable. This screen shot is from PowerPoint 365. Note... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BruceMohler, Nov 5, 2018.

1. text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable

Text in Windows 10 File Explorer, PowerPoint 365, and in pop-up menus are corrupted and unreadable.

This screen shot is from PowerPoint 365. Note both the text on the slide and the pop-up menu.

text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable 4316c477-23a8-40c1-b0df-7a716a635846?upload=true.png

This screen shot is from File Explorer. Notice the missing file name text.

text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable 660c22c8-c3a9-4b27-96c3-e3efe0f159eb?upload=true.png

I'm in the Windows Insider program and on Windows 10 Build 18267. I've already reported this through the Feedback Hub (with no response).

:)

BruceMohler, Nov 5, 2018

2. text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable

Text in Windows 10 File Explorer, PowerPoint 365, and in pop-up menus are corrupted and unreadable.

This screen shot is from PowerPoint 365. Note both the text on the slide and the pop-up menu.

text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable 4316c477-23a8-40c1-b0df-7a716a635846?upload=true.png

This screen shot is from File Explorer. Notice the missing file name text.

text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable 660c22c8-c3a9-4b27-96c3-e3efe0f159eb?upload=true.png

I'm in the Windows Insider program and on Windows 10 Build 18267. I've already reported this through the Feedback Hub (with no response).

BruceMohler, Nov 6, 2018
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable :)

jaydeee, Nov 6, 2018
  4. text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable

Freelancer Menu text corruption

Ok I tried the mod and it was still showing corruption in the menus, I tried playing on this lappy's full resolution 1280 x 800 and the same corruption, also tried an updated config file which added support for my IGP and it still displays corruption. If the 945 was originally unsupported would an older driver actually help?

LifeOnMars, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable

1. text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable - Similar Threads - text file explorer

2. File or Directory is corrupted and unreadable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File or Directory is corrupted and unreadable: So the dog caught the cord on my surge protector and turned the computer off right as a file was being saved. now it says that the folder the file is in is not able to be read. I have run a chkdsk and had the following: Stage 2: Examining file name linkage ... 581 reparse...
  3. The File or Directory is Corrupted and Unreadable.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The File or Directory is Corrupted and Unreadable.: I added a new SSD to my Laptop and cloned my windows OS to it. It worked fine until I updated my Windows 10 to the latest. Now I'm getting these errors. I also tried reinstalling some Apps but it didn't work. Kindly helpSome options in Settings [ATTACH] As soon as I open...
  4. "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable"

"The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable": Hello, I wanted to make a folder that had additional folders in it as well as the main folder with emojis you might use in text messages in the beginning of the name. For example, if I named a folder "Info," there is an emoji on Get Emoji Symbols a ".com" website of a light...
  5. The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable

The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable: I am running Windows 10 Pro Version 2004, build 19041.172 on a desktop machine with utilizing a single SSD for the boot drive and Storage Spaces for all of my files. The storage spaces pool is using six physical drives for a total of 30 TB 27.2 actually setup with Parity to...
  6. The File or directory is corrupted and unreadable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The File or directory is corrupted and unreadable: Hi I turned on my Dell G5 today and every program that I wanted to open, show this error << the file and directory is corrupted and unreadable >> Both my c and d drive have this problem. And interesting thing is that all of programs will run when I right click and...
  7. Corrupted and unreadable files

Corrupted and unreadable files: Why are all my Microsort word and excel files corrupted and unreadable. This is not the first time it's happened - just want to know why and how to rectify the issue....
  8. unwanted pop up menus

in Windows 10 Support
    unwanted pop up menus: because of my disability I am consistently dragging across a window. this results in menus popping up often in the place that I am trying to work. how do I stop these menus? BTW, it might not make any difference in the solution but I am running Windows 10 on an ASUS Gamer.....
  9. The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable

The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable: I have 4 of these errors, NTFS failed to mount the volume. Error: {Corrupt File} The file or directory %hs is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the Chkdsk utility. Volume GUID: {xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx} Volume Name: Guidance: The volume is recognized by...
  10. Text and icons shrunk to unreadable dots in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Text and icons shrunk to unreadable dots in File Explorer: Suddenly everything in Files Explorer has shrunk almost to tiny dots. The text cannot be read, even if magnified, the icons are just about distinguishable. There is nothing in Settings or Control Panel of relevance. What can I do? Is there a way to replace the Windows...