Windows 10: Text in Microsoft Photo

Discus and support Text in Microsoft Photo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I still not add text to my photos in your App I really do not want to go back to Picassa so I can do this as I find your app easier to operate and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RussellMorgan69, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Text in Microsoft Photo

Can I still not add text to my photos in your App I really do not want to go back to Picassa so I can do this as I find your app easier to operate and more versatile.

Thanks

Russell

:)

RussellMorgan69, Nov 13, 2019

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 13, 2019
  3. ct5098 Win User
    Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Text in Microsoft Photo

Windows 10 Photo - adding Text

Here's how to add text to JPEG photos in Windows 10 ... step by step ... cookbook ...

Adding text to Windows 10 Photos

Add the 'Paint' Ap to taskbar.

• Start … lower left corner.
    • All aps
    • Windows … accessories … right-click ‘Paint’ … left click ‘add to taskbar’
    • Color palette now in taskbar at bottom of desktop

Adding text to photo

• Click/open ‘Paint’ ap
    • ‘File’ … ‘Open’ … browse to select photo to adjust
    • Click and scroll-mouse to reduce size
    • ‘Home’ … click on big A to prepare for paste or typing in text.
    • Left-click on picture and drag to set text box for text. … OR … Left-click on picture to set upper-left corner, ready for text. Box will automatically re-size to the text you are about to enter.
    • Enter text … use return for next line.
    • Click-cursor over text to change “Color 1” or font size
    • Right-click and ‘paste’ … or … Control-tab and ‘V’ to paste in text taken from another source.
    • You can change size of box around text.
    • Can un-do or re-do changes.
    • DON”T click again outside the box … keep working on the text until you are absolutely satisfied. You can’t get back to this text! If you do make an irrecoverable mistake, re-open the JPEG and don’t save the bummer file when prompted.
    • ‘Save’ over over old file … OR … ‘save-as’ to uniquely save the file as ‘JPEG’
    • DONE!

Johnmuir2014, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Text in Microsoft Photo

1. Text in Microsoft Photo - Similar Threads - Text Microsoft Photo

2. How to add simple text to photos in photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add simple text to photos in photos app: Hi there, How do I add a simple text caption to a photo in the Windows photo app?I see there are options to add 3D effects, mark ups, motion text, videos, slideshows, filters, etc. however I cannot see the most basic option for a static 2D text box anywhere.Given this is such...
  3. How to add simple text to photos in photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add simple text to photos in photos app: Hi there, How do I add a simple text caption to a photo in the Windows photo app?I see there are options to add 3D effects, mark ups, motion text, videos, slideshows, filters, etc. however I cannot see the most basic option for a static 2D text box anywhere.Given this is such...
  4. Text appers distorted *photos below*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text appers distorted *photos below*: This happend few days ago out of nowhere, i tried resetting the pc, installed win11 to see if that would fix it, updated my gpus driver all in vain but i discovered that when i go back to a older version of windows 10 this stops, unfortunately my pc becomes very slow which is...
  5. Anyone know how to cancel Microsoft text on photos subscription?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Anyone know how to cancel Microsoft text on photos subscription?: I deleted the app but keep getting charged every month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-cancel-microsoft-text-on-photos/7212b00d-76fe-4bb7-86d7-5e439229659a
  6. text on PHOTO

text on PHOTO: I've imported one of photos to the paint app on windows 10 but I can't get any text on it. as far as I can tell, I have made all the appropriate selections, managed a transparent text box on the image - and that's as far as I can go!...
  7. Photo text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo text: When, if ever, will Microsoft make text on photos in Windows 10 available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-text/87efc7df-f0fd-47f8-8f45-e186c3d7a432"
  8. Adding text to the photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding text to the photo: I don’t know how to add a text to the photo in Photo app. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-text-to-the-photo/ae0cde3f-1253-4fdb-b511-6b1f19a0eb84
  9. TEXT ON PHOTOS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TEXT ON PHOTOS: HOW DO I ADD TEXT TO A PHOTO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-on-photos/ca77b792-1f8f-41a7-bc6c-e22fadcb54c7"
  10. How do add text to a photo

How do add text to a photo: I can see how to edit a picture but not to add text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-add-text-to-a-photo/884ce6af-506b-4fd8-ab2c-8b4608dbb0be