Windows 10: Text in PDF from a Word file is horrible blurry. I desperately need a fix for that.

Discus and support Text in PDF from a Word file is horrible blurry. I desperately need a fix for that. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am writing CV's and I got a rejection from a lady because she couldn't read anything on my CV. Can confirm, it looks super blurry.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zPlayjoe, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Text in PDF from a Word file is horrible blurry. I desperately need a fix for that.

Hello everyone,

I am writing CV's and I got a rejection from a lady because she couldn't read anything on my CV. Can confirm, it looks super blurry.

So when I print the Word file to PDF or save it as a PDF file, the text look super blurry and the text isn't selectable except those bold headers I created with text fields. And those selectables look very sharp and are not blurry.

Does it have to do with the background picture? I included a white-grey gradient picture to give my CV a professional look.

Anyone who can fix this issue can get a donation from me, because I need this for my future.

Thanks in advance.

PDF file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PADbU-Uj3HDjIs3NJHvhA-gXuc5fh-fn/view?usp=sharing ... Please download the PDF, so you can have a better insight of this issue. It doesn't look that blurry on Google Drive, but since I send the my CV as PDF directly to the company, I have to fix this.

Please <3

submitted by /u/zPlayjoe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zPlayjoe, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Bluewind Win User

Reading pdf files in Word

How can I use Word 2013 and Word 365 to open a .pdf file? If I right click on the .pdf file and choose Open With, no Word exist in the list.

Thank you.

Bluewind, Dec 10, 2019
  3. PDF Files

How to Open PDF in Word: 15 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

orlbuckeye, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Anna Bon Win User

Text in PDF from a Word file is horrible blurry. I desperately need a fix for that.

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Text in PDF from a Word file is horrible blurry. I desperately need a fix for that.

1. Text in PDF from a Word file is horrible blurry. I desperately need a fix for that. - Similar Threads - Text PDF Word

2. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  3. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  4. Exported a PDF from Word then the debug text file appeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exported a PDF from Word then the debug text file appeared: Just as the title says, I created my homework on Word and exported it to PDF file then after that, Microsoft Edge will open the pdf file. After exiting the pdf and word file, I went to where I saved my pdf file and saw the "debug" text file and opening it, it says...
  5. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  6. Blurry text fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry text fix?: I have two monitors and this issue had started over the past few weeks. Whenever my mouse isn't on screen, that screen goes really blurry, when I move my mouse back over, the text corrects and goes clear again. Any ideas? submitted by /u/happyshelgob [link] [comments]...
  7. files changed from pdf to word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files changed from pdf to word: My last update changed all my pdf files into word. When I tried to save as Pdf it won't let me edit the document. How do I change everything back to Pdf's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-changed-from-pdf-to-word/4ee42632-205f-40ed-b8d9-ae2610a9ac7c
  8. what do I need to change a file from word to pdf

what do I need to change a file from word to pdf: I change pdf files to word but can't change them back. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-need-to-change-a-file-from-word-to-pdf/6bd501f0-0fb7-4876-955e-2659118cfcab"
  9. PDF files to Word

PDF files to Word: Please help. Have download Acrobat Reader DC and wonder if there's a free software from Microsoft which converts PDF files into Word? Windows 10 programme. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-files-to-word/52a7805f-eb76-457d-80d2-c79a3792199b
  10. Blurry GUI/Text (Fix does not fix!)

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry GUI/Text (Fix does not fix!): Hi guys. I got a brand new laptop and updated to windows 10 from windows 8.1. Windows makes me hate windows 10. There were issues like monitor brightness and sound. But now both are fixed after updating the drivers, i guess. Now here is the main problem. I have laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blurred images word to pdf