Windows 10: Text in Windows 10

Discus and support Text in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I make the text darker on the computer of a friend who has impaired vision? The text on his computer is gray and has a broken look. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SP2019, Jul 11, 2019.

1. SP2019 Win User

Text in Windows 10

How can I make the text darker on the computer of a friend who has impaired vision? The text on his computer is gray and has a broken look. I can hardly read it when I try to help him.

:)

SP2019, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Text in Windows 10

Delta6326, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Text in Windows 10

1. Text in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Text

2. how to set text size

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to set text size: title bar text size is too small https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-text-size/e988a097-eac3-4c76-98c3-3abbccc2c819
  3. How to remove text on Welcome Screen? Jump directly to Login Screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove text on Welcome Screen? Jump directly to Login Screen?: When I boot my Win10 computer then the Welcome screen shows some background-picture-related text. See attached snapshot. How can I suppress this text? How can I automatically jump to Login Screen (=with the entry field for the password) after boot? Peter [img] 136771
  4. Windows 10 install setup is slow in responding and shows no text

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install setup is slow in responding and shows no text: Hi, My desktop was working absolutely fine since purchased a year ago until when I updated the OS in march 2019. Then onward my PC started giving bsod's repeatedly without even letting me login. I thought it was hardware issue and started off with testing each component...
  5. Text/Highlight Menu Colour

Text/Highlight Menu Colour: Hi, First off can I say many thanks to the Guys here who helped me getting back into Windows 10. I am now running Windows 10 1903 and one very small change I have noticed is that when I do a right click on a menu the text highlight is a white/cream colour (Image below) which...
  6. Weird issue with firefox - "stuck" boxes of text

in Browsers and Email
    Weird issue with firefox - "stuck" boxes of text: I'm not sure where this should go but I'm guessing it's a browser issue. Since last week, I've had an issue with Firefox where randomly a text box from a portion of a tab will get stuck somewhere on the screen, and that text box will then be visible on all other tabs. Even...
  7. Popups with random text appear when logging in to Microsoft apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Popups with random text appear when logging in to Microsoft apps: This morning I tried to log into my Microsoft account and got a "Too many attempts" message before I had even tried once. A small popup window appeared and as I typed, random characters or actual words appeared in the window. A while later, the same thing happened when I...
  8. how to increase text size in icons

how to increase text size in icons: I like Windows 10 but the text size on the icons is soooo small. How can I increase it without changing the resolution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-text-size-in-icons/5ca364cc-acd2-4ac8-8576-7f3c7ba338ea
  9. How do I get larger text onto photos in Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get larger text onto photos in Paint: How do I get larger text on to phots in Paint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-larger-text-onto-photos-in-paint/e3fb65c4-c622-4760-82fd-69bd00aa497b
  10. Text missing everywhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text missing everywhere: Hello! After updating to 1903 in undetermined intervals all my text is missing, from context menus, Explorer or in programs. This problem is exactly described here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/9voa80/why_is_all_my_text_missing_everywhere_in_windows/ I...