Windows 10: Text, inking, and typing data.

Discus and support Text, inking, and typing data. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does Text, inking, and typing data send screenshot to server or store data before sending ???... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tril645, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Tril645 Win User

Text, inking, and typing data.

Does Text, inking, and typing data send screenshot to server or store data before sending ???

:)

Tril645, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Suman_B Win User

Individualised typing shortcuts

Hi JacobusR,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Are you trying to configure typing shortcut in any particular application?

This issue may occur due to turning off Inking & typing personalization.

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Turn on Inking & typing personalization.

To turn on Inking & typing personalization and clear the local user dictionary.

1. Go to Start , then select Settings  >
      Privacy > Inking & typing personalization.
    2. Under Getting to know you, switch the setting to
      On

Suggest you to refer this article about Speech,
    inking, typing, and privacy.

Method 2: Turn on Text suggestions.

Right click on Start > Settings > Typing > Hardware Keyboard > Turn on Show text suggestions as I type.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Jun 5, 2019
  3. microsoft ink

Hi,

Windows Ink feature is not applicable to all laptop or devices. We suggest that you visit this

link
    to get the list of Windows Ink enabled devices.

Regards.

Anthony Gal, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Bamboo ink worked previously but stopped

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to ask you few questions regarding the issue to get a better clarity.

1. What is the make and model of the computer and the bamboo ink pen?
    2. Were there any changes made to the computer?
    3. Is it functioning well except writing, or is it completely not working?

I will suggest you few simple troubleshooting steps, kindly follow the below.

Method 1: Restart Services.

• Press Windows + R to launch the Run application. Type “services.msc” in the dialogue box and press Enter.
    • Navigate through the services named “TabletServiceWacom” and “Wacom Professional Service”. Right-click it and select “Restart”.

Method 2: Refer the article which briefs you with few more steps.

OpenGraph Metadata

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Text, inking, and typing data. - Similar Threads - Text inking typing

2. Inking and Typing data settings - Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Inking and Typing data settings - Windows 10: In the version of Windows 10 i'm using, there are 2 seperate 'inking and typing' options - one under Privacy/ Diagnostics and Feedback and one underPrivacy/ Inking & Typing personalisationWhen i initially set up my account, i turned off the first of these the one that appears...
  3. Inking and Typing data settings - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inking and Typing data settings - Windows 10: In the version of Windows 10 i'm using, there are 2 seperate 'inking and typing' options - one under Privacy/ Diagnostics and Feedback and one underPrivacy/ Inking & Typing personalisationWhen i initially set up my account, i turned off the first of these the one that appears...
  4. Inking and Typing data settings - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Typed text disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Typed text disappears: Typed text disappears if I leave my fingers on the keys too long when emailing. Very frustrating when I type long messages . I think there is a simple keystroke fix? Please advise and thank you!...
  6. Printer ink levels data

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer ink levels data: On windows vista I could get a display of my printer's ink levels. I can't find it on windows 10. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-ink-levels-data/15c85a34-492a-4d53-a6e8-6dab599785c3
  7. Typing text in graphics

Typing text in graphics: I wonder if it's possible to do that in this Snip and Sketch app. Or is there any app that can do that? TIA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-text-in-graphics/4b823b0e-2840-42dd-9a5d-05a793141021
  8. Convert ink-to-text in other languages

Convert ink-to-text in other languages: Hello. I'm currently writing stuff in OneNote in German. I'm using the OneNote that is supplied with Windows 10. I want to convert the ink that I'm writing with to text. But this doesn't work as it is in German. I have an Office 365 subscription, but I'm not sure if it's...
  9. Inking,typing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Inking,typing.: At full diagnostic settings does inking and typing data send screenshot to microsoft or 3rd party ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inkingtyping/36f4f597-ece1-423a-88bc-4e520e215528"
  10. How to type text for text-to-speech

in Windows 10 Support
    How to type text for text-to-speech: In Windows 8 and below you could type any text for the text-to-speech to read, but Windows 10 doesn't seem to let you do that. Is there a way to get this feature back? This is the dialog for those who don't remember: [img] 76644

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inking and typing