Windows 10: text is overlapping

Discus and support text is overlapping in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am facing a weird issue in my new Dell laptop. The text in some application is overlapping. I have changed the resolution on my Nvidia and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nightearth, Sep 6, 2019.

1. text is overlapping

I am facing a weird issue in my new Dell laptop.

The text in some application is overlapping.

I have changed the resolution on my Nvidia and it is still the same

please assist me

text is overlapping 14630ac6-0907-469b-8f61-e00bd4aa2374?upload=true.jpg

:)

nightearth, Sep 6, 2019
  2. JJG10 Win User

Pictures in Firefox Overlap Text

I am running Firefox 57.0.2 under W10 build 1709.

The first shot in in Edge and shows the pictures just where they should be.
    The second is in Firefox. Notice the pictures overlap the text.

Anyone have a notion how to fix this?

Thank you.

In Edge

text is overlapping [​IMG]

In Firefox

text is overlapping [​IMG]

JJG10, Sep 6, 2019
  3. JJG10 Win User
    JJG10, Sep 6, 2019
  4. text is overlapping

Josey Wales, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

text is overlapping

1. text is overlapping - Similar Threads - text overlapping

2. On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...: Are we limited to only ten people? I need to send to 15. Is there a workaround?JB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-link-to-phone-trying-to-send-a-group-text-are/6988c5ea-9347-49eb-9949-099da6e4e1f6
  3. Right click menu icons overlapping the text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click menu icons overlapping the text: Hello I'm not sure if this issue occured with latest windows updates. I'm running Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.26052.1100 ge_release and when I righ click on the desktop or in any folder my icons are overlapping the text when I restart the explorer it fixes it for like 5...
  4. Right click menu icons overlapping the text

Right click menu icons overlapping the text: Hello I'm not sure if this issue occured with latest windows updates. I'm running Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.26052.1100 ge_release and when I righ click on the desktop or in any folder my icons are overlapping the text when I restart the explorer it fixes it for like 5...
  5. overlapping text on websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    overlapping text on websites: I've read the forums, i've tried adjusting on fire fox and on win 11either its way too tiny to see or page is correct but the text over laps example from youtub i use firefox only....
  6. overlapping text on websites

overlapping text on websites: I've read the forums, i've tried adjusting on fire fox and on win 11either its way too tiny to see or page is correct but the text over laps example from youtub i use firefox only....
  7. Overlapping text on web pages as viewed from Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Overlapping text on web pages as viewed from Windows 10.: Hey All, I'm noticing overlapping text on Microsoft pages when viewed from Windows 10. Similar to the below example. This is happening particularly with the menu's. For example, the first two sentences below are printed over each other in the third sentence. The last...
  8. Overlapping text/fonts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Overlapping text/fonts: Hi Microsoft team, I have recently upgraded my system to Windows 10. The new OS is unable to identify multiple fonts(including pre-installed fonts provided by Microsoft). In a nutshell, font type Calibri and Arial are working perfectly until i change it to Century gothic or...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app Message Text Overlapping

Windows 10 Mail app Message Text Overlapping: I have set up a gmailaccount in the windows 10 mail app. When I go to view emails in my inbox the text is often overlapping making it impossible to read. Any possible fixes or solutions?...
  10. Pictures in Firefox Overlap Text

in Browsers and Email
    Pictures in Firefox Overlap Text: I am running Firefox 57.0.2 under W10 build 1709. The first shot in in Edge and shows the pictures just where they should be. The second is in Firefox. Notice the pictures overlap the text. Anyone have a notion how to fix this? Thank you. In Edge [img] In...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. overlapping words on my laptop windows 10

2. applications overlapping textboxes