Windows 10: Text is pixelated with certain color.

Discus and support Text is pixelated with certain color. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, recently ive experienced some issue. If I see some red/green/pink text On internet/games, its pixelated and almost unreadable. I tried to reajust... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MrBox15, Sep 16, 2020.

1. MrBox15 Win User

Text is pixelated with certain color.

Hi, recently ive experienced some issue. If I see some red/green/pink text On internet/games, its pixelated and almost unreadable. I tried to reajust my resolution but it did not work. If I use internet, some letter on a white background are blue See image. The ''I" , ''l'' and the ''t'' is blue. Someone have a solution?

Text is pixelated with certain color. [​IMG]Text is pixelated with certain color. [​IMG]Text is pixelated with certain color. [​IMG]

:)

MrBox15, Sep 16, 2020

2. How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 16, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    change color

Hi Diane,

Some people find certain text and background color combinations difficult to read, while others prefer to always have a specific color such as white text on a black background. You can modify the background color or picture of your desktop the
    way you want it to be. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to properly change the desktop background colors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

text color.

Hi George,

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide the suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information:

• Are you referring on the computer's default text color?
    • Is it the text color on the browser or website?
    • When did this issue occur?
    • Have you tried setting the High contrast?

We'll look forward on your response.

Anne Ros, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Text is pixelated with certain color. - Similar Threads - Text pixelated certain

2. AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT: So, I don't know if it is the font or what but, some things on specific websites aka the font is the kind of font you would see in a video game.It keeps saying that the file failed to load so I can't add an image... I've tried the cleartype and it didn't work....
  3. Why does the text on my computer have colored pixels around them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does the text on my computer have colored pixels around them?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HalfyboyPS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnemwz/why_does_the_text_on_my_computer_have_colored/
  4. Text looks very pixelated?

Text looks very pixelated?: https://imgur.com/a/1U11zeH I checked out ClearType but it didn't fix anything. Why is my text so pixelated blurred? Even when I scroll on a webpage its like its blurry and pixelated. submitted by /u/samhf18 [link] [comments]...
  5. Certain apps overlay one pixel.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Certain apps overlay one pixel.: A couple months ago I had built my own computer and quickly noticed that certain full screen apps such as Twitch and Spotify will overlay one pixel onto my other monitor when full screened. I have not been able to find anyone else with this issue, but I am worried it has to...
  6. Pixelated Text

Pixelated Text: Hey, Some time ago I changed a setting to make my school laptop perform a bit better, it changed most of the text and imaged to legit pixels. I don't remember how to change it back, any help? Thanks, Kyan submitted by /u/KyShR [link] [comments]...
  7. Pixelated Icons and Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pixelated Icons and Text: I have an LG GL650f-b 1080p monitor. Display resolution in windows is set to 1920x1080 with scaling set to 100% which is the recommended setting A lot of icons on the desktop have very jagged/pixelated edges even some thin lines in other applications, specifically circular...
  8. Weird green pixelating on special colors

Weird green pixelating on special colors: [ATTACH] So since installing Windows 10 2004 on my Lenovo T480, I've occasionally been having these weird green spots on certain colors, both in videos but also just wallpapers etc. At first I feared the screen was dying on me, but realized it didn't make so much sense....
  9. Pixelated/Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Pixelated/Blurry Text: I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings. [img] [img] 118232
  10. text color

in Windows 10 Customization
    text color: How do I change the text color on the background in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/text-color/156fec23-d2e6-4861-8d2e-29c99f045780