Windows 10: Text looks very pixelated?

Discus and support Text looks very pixelated? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/a/1U11zeH I checked out ClearType but it didn't fix anything. Why is my text so pixelated blurred? Even when I scroll on a webpage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/samhf18, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Text looks very pixelated?

https://imgur.com/a/1U11zeH

I checked out ClearType but it didn't fix anything. Why is my text so pixelated blurred? Even when I scroll on a webpage its like its blurry and pixelated.

submitted by /u/samhf18
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/samhf18, Apr 8, 2021
  2. amitmaraj Win User

Pixelated/Blurry Text

I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings.

Text looks very pixelated? [​IMG]

amitmaraj, Apr 8, 2021
  3. All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken

All of my text in Windows 10 is either pixelated for broken in windows 10. I have tried reinstalling all the windows font but that has not worked.

For example this is what the forum looks like:

Max0101010, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Text looks very pixelated?

All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken

Make sure you've got 'Smooth Edges of Screen Fonts' checked. (... and restart your browser)

Edwin, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Text looks very pixelated?

1. Text looks very pixelated? - Similar Threads - Text looks very

2. Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?: For some reason recently when I turned on my laptop and opened up Google Docs I noticed that the text/font quality looked off. It looks off in everything, and it looks worse just in google. I have tried many things like restarting my laptop or using ClearType but none of that...
  3. Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?: For some reason recently when I turned on my laptop and opened up Google Docs I noticed that the text/font quality looked off. It looks off in everything, and it looks worse just in google. I have tried many things like restarting my laptop or using ClearType but none of that...
  4. AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT: So, I don't know if it is the font or what but, some things on specific websites aka the font is the kind of font you would see in a video game.It keeps saying that the file failed to load so I can't add an image... I've tried the cleartype and it didn't work....
  5. AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT

AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT: So, I don't know if it is the font or what but, some things on specific websites aka the font is the kind of font you would see in a video game.It keeps saying that the file failed to load so I can't add an image... I've tried the cleartype and it didn't work....
  6. AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Font's look pixelated

Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  8. just got 1440p monitor but on screen text looks pixelated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    just got 1440p monitor but on screen text looks pixelated: [ATTACH] I just got a new 1560x1440p monitor, everything seems to be fine and everything looks great except for the on screen text. The text looks pixelated and not smooth at all. Anybody know any settings I could change to fix this?...
  9. Pixelated Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pixelated Text: Hey, Some time ago I changed a setting to make my school laptop perform a bit better, it changed most of the text and imaged to legit pixels. I don't remember how to change it back, any help? Thanks, Kyan submitted by /u/KyShR [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 Text & Icons Not clear - Look Pixelated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Text & Icons Not clear - Look Pixelated: Hi All, I have a new PC running windows 10 and and Asus VP228 Monitor. Only running 1 monitor. The last week i have fiddled with setting on the monitor to try make the text smoother and not so pix-elated but nothing has worked and then i did a search on google and seems...