Windows 10: Text looks very pixelated?

Discus and support Text looks very pixelated? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/a/1U11zeH I checked out ClearType but it didn't fix anything. Why is my text so pixelated blurred? Even when I scroll on a webpage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/samhf18, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Text looks very pixelated?

https://imgur.com/a/1U11zeH

I checked out ClearType but it didn't fix anything. Why is my text so pixelated blurred? Even when I scroll on a webpage its like its blurry and pixelated.

submitted by /u/samhf18
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/samhf18, Apr 8, 2021
  2. amitmaraj Win User

Pixelated/Blurry Text

I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings.

Text looks very pixelated? [​IMG]

amitmaraj, Apr 8, 2021
  3. All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken

All of my text in Windows 10 is either pixelated for broken in windows 10. I have tried reinstalling all the windows font but that has not worked.

For example this is what the forum looks like:

Max0101010, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Text looks very pixelated?

All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken

Make sure you've got 'Smooth Edges of Screen Fonts' checked. (... and restart your browser)

Edwin, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Text looks very pixelated?

1. Text looks very pixelated? - Similar Threads - Text looks very

2. just got 1440p monitor but on screen text looks pixelated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    just got 1440p monitor but on screen text looks pixelated: [ATTACH] I just got a new 1560x1440p monitor, everything seems to be fine and everything looks great except for the on screen text. The text looks pixelated and not smooth at all. Anybody know any settings I could change to fix this?...
  3. Everything looks jaggy and pixelated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything looks jaggy and pixelated: So, I'm a long-time Mac user and just built my first PC. Installed Windows 10. Started downloading some programs and getting up to speed. Everything was going smoothly. Then, I noticed that everything was looking pretty jaggy and pixelated. Everything, in every program....
  4. Pixelated Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pixelated Text: Hey, Some time ago I changed a setting to make my school laptop perform a bit better, it changed most of the text and imaged to legit pixels. I don't remember how to change it back, any help? Thanks, Kyan submitted by /u/KyShR [link] [comments]...
  5. Text is pixelated with certain color.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text is pixelated with certain color.: Hi, recently ive experienced some issue. If I see some red/green/pink text On internet/games, its pixelated and almost unreadable. I tried to reajust my resolution but it did not work. If I use internet, some letter on a white background are blue See image. The ''I" , ''l''...
  6. Windows 10 Text & Icons Not clear - Look Pixelated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Text & Icons Not clear - Look Pixelated: Hi All, I have a new PC running windows 10 and and Asus VP228 Monitor. Only running 1 monitor. The last week i have fiddled with setting on the monitor to try make the text smoother and not so pix-elated but nothing has worked and then i did a search on google and seems...
  7. Pixelated Icons and Text

Pixelated Icons and Text: I have an LG GL650f-b 1080p monitor. Display resolution in windows is set to 1920x1080 with scaling set to 100% which is the recommended setting A lot of icons on the desktop have very jagged/pixelated edges even some thin lines in other applications, specifically circular...
  8. Games/Applications looks pixelated.

Games/Applications looks pixelated.: Hi, I just upgraded my Windows 8.1 laptop to Windows 10. Everything has been going fine so far but there is an issue that really bothers me. In the Windows 10 display settings, there is a setting labled "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" and it's default value...
  9. 1080p videos looks pixelated/blocky

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1080p videos looks pixelated/blocky: hey and thanks for helping when i download a 1080 p video it is pixelated but when i im playing a game im completley fine,what should i do? i have 21 inch monitor...
  10. Pixelated/Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Pixelated/Blurry Text: I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings. [img] [img] 118232