Windows 10: Text messaging. Synchronize my incoming messages to my other devices

Discus and support Text messaging. Synchronize my incoming messages to my other devices in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Suppose its more of a rant than a how to. The messaging runs part of my business or certainly makes it run smoother with various employees texting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gbm97, Apr 8, 2017.

1. gbm97 Win User

Text messaging. Synchronize my incoming messages to my other devices

Suppose its more of a rant than a how to.

The messaging runs part of my business or certainly makes it run smoother with various employees texting various instructions through out the day.
    Various times of course Skype never delivered all my instructions so I end up being the big goof.
    Oh ya the guy with the Windows phone.

At times Skype has worked well but updates break it then other updates fixes but something else gets broken.
    This week the notification icon shows new message but no message.
    Oh ya the guy that keeps stopping his machine to see if he actually has a message or not.
    Hopefully he doesn't do another soft reset backing up the whole plant.

I really liked when the synchronization of my text messages were solid and stable for them short times.
    I have a laptop in the truck but need my phone to be sure that I either received or did not receive my instruction. I have a tablet beside my bed but need to bring my phone to bed. Really?

I have a Lumia 650 which in desperation I put on the fast ring thinking my messaging features would perform better but not.

All else Windows 10 is great just the text messaging needs worked on big time.

:)

gbm97, Apr 8, 2017

2. MyPhone sometimes deleting all messages

Hello Andres Paw,

Thank you for using the service.

1. By any chance are you archiving in the web portal your Text Messages? If you're doing that it's normal that your text messages are being deleted in your mobile device.

2. Do you have programs installed in your mobile device that manages Text Messages? Or at least interact with them?

3. Are you using any other synchronization service that is synchronizing Text Messages?

Thank you,

Aurelio

AurelioGarcia - MSFT, Apr 8, 2017
  3. Asha 311 - not reachable(signal) everywhere

At random I have issues when receiving phonecalls or text messages. At some moments, same location, the signal drops to 1 block, and goes back to full. This signal is also an issue at other locations, for example at work.

At other moments when I know a person sent me a text message I don't receive those. I need to restart my device, and then all text messages are incoming. Also when I sent a text message the other person doesn't always receive my first message. When I sent
    another one afterwards my first text the other one gets pushed to my contact.

I always need to restart my cell phone. SIMcard is already been replaced 1 month ago, and still have issues.

Jimbo19844, Apr 8, 2017
Thema:

Text messaging. Synchronize my incoming messages to my other devices

1. Text messaging. Synchronize my incoming messages to my other devices - Similar Threads - Text messaging Synchronize

2. I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS: I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS - How do I trouble shoot this or fix it?THANKS, Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-no-longer-receiving-incoming-text-messages/dc77084f-44d0-4780-9e49-9c82df378e02
  3. I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS: I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS - How do I trouble shoot this or fix it?THANKS, Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-no-longer-receiving-incoming-text-messages/dc77084f-44d0-4780-9e49-9c82df378e02
  4. Why can't I see incoming text messages from one of my contacts in the Phone Link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see incoming text messages from one of my contacts in the Phone Link...: To whom it may concern,My problem is simply this:I have linked my android phone to both my desktop and laptop computers, using the Link for Windows on my android phone and Phone Link on my two computers applications. For ONLY ONE of my contacts, I am receiving text message...
  5. Why can't I see incoming text messages from one of my contacts in the Phone Link...

Why can't I see incoming text messages from one of my contacts in the Phone Link...: To whom it may concern,My problem is simply this:I have linked my android phone to both my desktop and laptop computers, using the Link for Windows on my android phone and Phone Link on my two computers applications. For ONLY ONE of my contacts, I am receiving text message...
  6. Text Messages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Text Messages: Hello, I keep receiving text message with a 6 digit code followed by the statement "Use this code for Microsoft verification". What is this? What can I do about these? Thanks...
  7. TEXT MESSAGING

in Windows 10 Customization
    TEXT MESSAGING: Hello, can I setup text messaging on my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-messaging/b5f291f2-6539-4065-8a71-55edc9f7d80f
  8. Receive Text Messages

Receive Text Messages: My laptop has a sim card slot. And until recently I was able to receive text messages on that number within the messaging app. Since the last update I requires a connected android phone. Is there no way to recieve texts on the sim card in my laptop anymore?!...
  9. Incoming email issues - strips some attachments and garbles text of some messages

Incoming email issues - strips some attachments and garbles text of some messages: Hi This problem has been annoying me for the last 4 or 5 months. It only seems to affect windows 10 mail accounts on my PC. The mail is reaching my service provider fine and I can also read it on my iPad and on the provider's webmail site. There are two distinct...
  10. Text message

Text message: I received a text message attachment on my outlook and I am unable to open it and read the message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/text-message/f3bf0c55-14f4-46b3-ad92-3711a266fc50