Windows 10: Text missing on Windows 10 since last update

Discus and support Text missing on Windows 10 since last update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ever since I've done the latest functionality update for Windows towards version 2004, according to Windows Update, there are times where the text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tim PARAXADE, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Text missing on Windows 10 since last update

Ever since I've done the latest functionality update for Windows towards version 2004, according to Windows Update, there are times where the text refuses to display on system programs like Explorer, Notepad & Task Manager. And for those suggesting to use the SFC/DISM tools: in some of the instances where the text doesn't display, even the Command Prompt straight up won't launch at all. And when I could use those tools, they didn't detect anything wrong.

So far the only way I found to stave that problem off was by turning the computer off and back on, but if there was a more permanent solution to that, I'd be very grateful.

:)

Tim PARAXADE, Jul 21, 2020
  2. TJD2018 Win User

Can't install or adjust apps since last Windows 10 update

Since the last update I can't install or make changes to apps or see some file names because all of the text (install, finish, update, etc.) is missing. I wanted to install a new app but couldn't see any text to proceed. I wanted to increase the resolution
    for scanned documents but couldn't see text to proceed. The list goes on. Please help.

TJD2018, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Bluetooth failure since last Win 10 update

Hi Matt,

Bluetooth issues after a Windows update could be due to:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Corrupted Bluetooth or system files.
    • Corrupted Windows update.

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you run the Windows 10 built-in Bluetooth troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshoot in Windows search box and press Enter.
    • Select Bluetooth, then click Run the troubleshooter.

If that didn't work, try running
    System File Checker and DISM
    . Those are utilities in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Update us with the result.

Remon Ont, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Text missing on Windows 10 since last update

Missing functions since last update

Following the last automatic update and restart on my Lumia 830 windows 10 mobile, I seem to have lost the function of word suggestions and auto-correction of spelling mistakes when sending text messages or using microsoft edge. Anyone else experienced
    this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

Cazza1066IO, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Text missing on Windows 10 since last update

1. Text missing on Windows 10 since last update - Similar Threads - Text missing since

2. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  3. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  4. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Since the last update on windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since the last update on windows: 1 my printer software which is 32 bit refuses to work ,hence I now have a printer that doesn't work .The printer my be old but still works fine . HP printer Office Jet 6500 E 709 it also appears that Hp no longer provide updates . Also Digital Image which I know is quite old...
  6. Since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  7. No sound since last Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound since last Windows 10 update.: Hello. Since this morning, my computer, or maybe my speakers are unable to generate any sounds. I'm on a laptop and relies on the intern speakers. After the last update no sound could be played, although the volume mixer does show the green bar (the one that put how much...
  8. No sound since last Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound since last Windows 10 update.: Hello. Since this morning, my computer, or maybe my speakers are unable to generate any sounds. I'm on a laptop and relies on the intern speakers. After the last update no sound could be played, although the volume mixer does show the green bar (the one that put how much...
  9. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538