Windows 10: Text missing on Windows Explorer and other programs.

Discus and support Text missing on Windows Explorer and other programs. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Above is a screenshot of my computer. Clearly, there is something wrong with the text, and this also holds for Task Manager, and many other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kek52, Mar 3, 2019.

1. kek52 Win User

Text missing on Windows Explorer and other programs.

Text missing on Windows Explorer and other programs. 35e01f6a-e98b-4a7e-a413-dbb346be2f31?upload=true.png

Above is a screenshot of my computer. Clearly, there is something wrong with the text, and this also holds for Task Manager, and many other programs. I am completely unsure what triggered this and can use some advice.

:)

kek52, Mar 3, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Text missing on Windows Explorer and other programs.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Text missing on Windows Explorer and other programs.

1. Text missing on Windows Explorer and other programs. - Similar Threads - Text missing Explorer

2. Windows Explorer crashes communicating with other programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer crashes communicating with other programs: Windows version: The problem was happening on 22621.1153. I updated to 1194. This did not solve the problem, despite description line items in the patch suggesting it may address this issue.System: HP Zbook Core i7, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSDThis problem was not happening until after...
  3. Windows Explorer crashes communicating with other programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer crashes communicating with other programs: Windows version: The problem was happening on 22621.1153. I updated to 1194. This did not solve the problem, despite description line items in the patch suggesting it may address this issue.System: HP Zbook Core i7, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSDThis problem was not happening until after...
  4. No text in File Explorer & other programs, or in right-click menu issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No text in File Explorer & other programs, or in right-click menu issue: Daily i am faced to No text in File Explorer & other programs, or in right-click menu issue , once restart then its working fine. But restart is not a permanent solution. So we need to permanent solution. find the Attached my snap....
  5. File Explorer Resizing/Position in other Programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Resizing/Position in other Programs: Hi All, I hope someone can help with a little, but very annoying issue I've had for some time My current OS is Windows 10 Home, Version 20H2, OS Build 19042.685 and Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 When I open File Explorer on my desktop it opens in the...
  6. Missing Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Text: When I access my files, no text appears to identify the files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-text/44f300bb-1978-4ff9-9c2a-bde30771c787
  7. File explorer and other programs crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer and other programs crashing: I thought I had a good life. Then Windows Update 1903 auto-installed overnight. All of a sudden. my Windows and Outlook profiles were corrupt and many of my programs did not work. I created a new profile to fix the one the update corrupted. But File Explorer, Chrome,...
  8. Missing Text.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Text.: Hi, recently i deleted a huge amount of files in my one drive, and now most of the text in applications like Steam, File Explorer, dont have text, Anyone know what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-text/10cf4112-64f7-4da9-821b-50dc406d7241
  9. Suddendly Outlook and other Office programs missing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Suddendly Outlook and other Office programs missing: When my computer started it said the start menu had an error and it would try to repair next time. I restarted it and office icons are gone. I can open a Word document but not launch the program. I searched for Outlook and I can open a new message from the start menu right...
  10. Icons missing (But program text remains)

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons missing (But program text remains): [img] So this is my problem, as you can see, the program names are there, but all the icons, including the taskbar icons, and the icons in file explorer/task manager, are gone, before anyone asks, clicking to hide or show icons just makes the text disappear as well. When...