Windows 10: Text not Appearing in System Dialogss and Apps

Discus and support Text not Appearing in System Dialogss and Apps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A while ago intermittently the text in File Explorer would not appear beside the icons. A reboot seemed to cure the problem at first but this no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by captaindon130, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Text not Appearing in System Dialogss and Apps

A while ago intermittently the text in File Explorer would not appear beside the icons. A reboot seemed to cure the problem at first but this no longer works. This makes a lot of the O/S unusable. I am running the insider builds and even going back to an older version did not solve the problem. When I open the command window it is completely blank so I cannot run apps like SFC.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

:)

captaindon130, Nov 6, 2018

2. Mail app- dot appears in text box.

Hi, P. Sanders.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would request you to send a screen shot of the "Dot" that appears on your mail app.

As of now, I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue persist.

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooter”
    • Click on troubleshooter, on the left view pane, locate “View All”.
    • Then locate and click on “Windows Store Apps”.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 6, 2018
  3. No text on Apple TechPowerUp app

Since the last Apple update on my iPhone 7 Plus I can open the TechPowerUp app but the review text is missing. Deleting the app and making a fresh install made no difference.

robert3892, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Text not Appearing in System Dialogss and Apps

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Text not Appearing in System Dialogss and Apps

1. Text not Appearing in System Dialogss and Apps - Similar Threads - Text Appearing System

2. Certain text not appearing correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Certain text not appearing correctly: Some of my text does not appear correctly, it's kind of difficult to explain, but certain parts of letters are missing spots and this happens on multiple software. Strangely, it only happens on the specific text, like what I'm typing right now has the strange problem, but the...
  3. Popups with random text appear when logging in to Microsoft apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Popups with random text appear when logging in to Microsoft apps: This morning I tried to log into my Microsoft account and got a "Too many attempts" message before I had even tried once. A small popup window appeared and as I typed, random characters or actual words appeared in the window. A while later, the same thing happened when I...
  4. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D: When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch. Here are the steps I'm taking: 1. right click on a jpeg file and select "edit with paint 3D" 2.click on "T" (text) at the top, hover over the area I want my text box and click again....
  5. Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big: Hello, I'm having a problem with some apps where they appear with text with varying sizes, making work very hard or impossible. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have messed with a lot of things on the display options, as well as compatibility issues but I can't solve this question,...
  6. Text not Appearing in System Dialogs and Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Text not Appearing in System Dialogs and Apps: A while ago intermittently the text in File Explorer would not appear beside the icons. A reboot seemed to cure the problem at first but this no longer works. This makes a lot of the O/S unusable. I am running the insider builds and even going back to an older version did not...
  7. Blurry text appearance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry text appearance: I have upgraded to windows 10 pro and using AMD graphics on my laptop, even after adjusting clear text, the texts still appear with shadows pls help to fix this issue 25229
  8. Text appears in boxes in all my apps but not on desktop icons.

in Windows 10 Support
    Text appears in boxes in all my apps but not on desktop icons.: My cat trod on my keyboard when she was going to her sheepskin mat next to the monitor (she often sleeps there) since then the text in the browser and wordprocessing programs and notepad is in boxes and I cannot manage to cure the problem. Any ideas? Bev. 84085
  9. Search text doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Search text doesn't appear: This is a rather strange problem, the search text when searching from the start menu isn't appearing. I can still highlight it though. Any ideas? Edit: Also just realized the buttons to the left aren't visible either. [img] Screenshot -...
  10. Text Appearing irregular/nonuniform in some apps and websites

in Windows 10 Support
    Text Appearing irregular/nonuniform in some apps and websites: Hi, I have recently built a new PC and I have had this issue with the text. In some websites and programs it appears blocky and irregular. See screen dump below. [img] Fixes I have tried: -For an individual program going to its Properties>Compatibility>checking...