Windows 10: Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

Discus and support Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch. Here are the steps I'm taking: 1. right click on a jpeg file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AdamK101, May 15, 2019 at 3:12 PM.

1. AdamK101 Win User

Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch.

Here are the steps I'm taking:

1. right click on a jpeg file and select "edit with paint 3D"

2.click on "T" (text) at the top, hover over the area I want my text box and click again.

...at that point I get the active text box with animated border, the drag-to-resize squares and the rotate icon.

No matter what I do (resize the box, click inside and start typing, double click, right click, change fonts, increase/decrease the font) NOTHING appears in the box. I'm positive nothing else is selected or running behind the image.

Thanks for any help - you guys ROCK !

* Moved from Insider

:)

2. Paint 3D Text

Step 1: click the Text tab in Paint 3D

Step 2: On the right pane that appears, under 2d text, click the 3 text 'T' symbol

Step 3: click on the canvas then type your text

Step 4: click outside of the text box

Step 5: use the anchors to adjust the depth and angles

Step 6: to see your 3D text better, click the object then click Edit color, choose a different color.

Andre Da Costa, May 15, 2019 at 3:15 PM
  3. Text Boxes in Paint 3D

How you do you edit text boxes in Paint 3D?

I created a text box, but can't work out how to change the text?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

GraemeSpencer, May 15, 2019 at 3:15 PM
  4. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

Paint 3D Text Box Issue

Hello,

Im working with 3D Paint & I am having issues with any text box I create, after I am done writing out my bit I click off the box to set permanently and only half the text appears, it always cuts the right half of the text off. Why is this happening? Im working
    with a .PNG image.

Please help, thanks!

Also why isnt there a Paint 3D option to select when posting a question?

AshleyFortin, May 15, 2019 at 3:15 PM
Thema:

Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

1. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Text appearing text

2. How to edit text and brushes in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to edit text and brushes in Paint 3D?: Hi, I am using Paint 3D on Windows 10 to add text and brushes/pens/marker to an image. I have made a mistake previously and just realised it now. How can I delete the brush marks or edit text? I have been using CTRL+Z to undo my last action but don't want to lose the work...
  3. Paint 3D app does not save inserted caption in the Text box

in Windows 10 News
    Paint 3D app does not save inserted caption in the Text box: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Paint 3D isn’t just for three-dimensional work. It has some great tools that enable even two-dimensional editing. As such, it is not only used to add 3D effects to images but also to edit 2D images. However, sometimes, when you [...] This post Paint 3D app...
  4. Cannot add a text in 3D paint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot add a text in 3D paint: I have a problem in adding a text in 3D paint app. When I used an older version of this app it was easy but currently I cannot do it. When I click on the text, a box with text disappears. I am unable to type in the box I've made....
  5. Cannot ADD a text in 3D PAINT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot ADD a text in 3D PAINT: I have a problem in adding a text in 3D paint app. When I used an older version of this app it was easy but currently I cannot do it. When I click on the text, a box with text disappears. I am unable to type in the box I've made....
  6. 3D Paint Text Box Issue

3D Paint Text Box Issue: Hi, I'm having some issues with 3D paint? Every time I write a text and leave it to set, the text just disappears! I've tried resetting the app and computer, uninstalling and then installing the app again, but nothing works. xx, Hannah :)...
  7. having trouble adding text in 3d paint.

having trouble adding text in 3d paint.: Was always simple in older version of Paint. Instruction says click T, may a text box and type in. Whenever I make box Text unclicks and when I click text, box disappears. What am I doing wrong? I cannot type letters into the box I've made....
  8. Using text in Paint 3D

Using text in Paint 3D: I am trying to put text in a plain color box. Is it true I cannot make edits to the text once I have applied it? Also, if I undo the text altogether then click on 'text' again, nothing happens, I can't insert text. Why is such a basic simple task so impossible?...
  9. How do i put text in paint 3D.

How do i put text in paint 3D.: How do i place text in paint 3D this seems like a bug to me. Because I keep trying to place text and it won't work i would like some help on how to place text in paint 3D -Windows 10 fan Version Windows 10 Pro 1803 Bit 64...
  10. changing the color of text in Paint 3D

changing the color of text in Paint 3D: I have a PNG file that I am trying to modify. It has words in it. How do I cange the color of the existing wording using Paint 3D?...