Windows 10: Text not displaying on buttons and other places

Discus and support Text not displaying on buttons and other places in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After updating to new version of windows10 text is missing or not displaying properly. any help please 83631 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xsder, May 5, 2017.

1. xsder Win User

Text not displaying on buttons and other places

After updating to new version of windows10 text is missing or not displaying properly. any help please

:)

xsder, May 5, 2017

2. email not displaying links and "buttons" on two windows phones, lumia 635 and 640

no emails, no matter source, gmail, optimum, outlook, have "button" links displayed in any emails. nothing to click on when email says"click here"

plenty of computer code language appearing next to and around body of text. when i click on empty space where instruction says to click, nothing happens, as expected.

called microsoft tech and they say to get my emails thru explorer if i want access to links. is that possible? is that what everybody does? i find it hard to believe everybody goes thru those kinds of hoops to see email.

example: FACEBOOK alerts me a friend has posted a picture. says click here to view, no place to click, and clicking everywhere does nothing.

anybody else got this issue?

with two phones, so i am sure it is me or everybody.

have removed and reinstalled email accounts with phone as storage instead of sd card, but nh help

GeorgeKunze, May 5, 2017
  3. BertMWI Win User
    Windows 10 Edge Print Dialog Box Too Big

Settings > Display > Change the size of text, apps, and other items:

Set this to 100%

Since I have this set to 125% on my tablet, and the Edge print dialog box, default static size is set to take up the entire height of screen, at the larger text setting, the Print and Cancel buttons are covered by the taskbar. It would be helpful if the buttons
    were placed in the scrollable area or show us how to change the height of the box. settings or registry. Thanks

BertMWI, May 5, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, May 6, 2017
Thema:

1. Text not displaying on buttons and other places - Similar Threads - Text displaying buttons

2. Auto-translate and replace text in-place automaticity ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto-translate and replace text in-place automaticity ?: Hello.I am looking for an extension or solution for Microsoft EdgeSearched and tried a lot. Couldn't find what I need.All translation extensions I saw, sent the translation to a new tab, or a sort of pop-up displayed. What I need is to replace the text in an text editor....
  3. my keyboard keeps highlighting buttons on my start menu and other places

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard keeps highlighting buttons on my start menu and other places: here is a video of the problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UICzyxqyNKcKm4b5W1z4OepWXW-nZ3sL/view?usp=sharing I tried turning off the keyboard, so it seems to be a software problem.I hope you can help me find the problem, and an appropriate fix. Thanks!...
  4. my keyboard keeps highlighting buttons on my start menu and other places

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my keyboard keeps highlighting buttons on my start menu and other places: here is a video of the problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UICzyxqyNKcKm4b5W1z4OepWXW-nZ3sL/view?usp=sharing I tried turning off the keyboard, so it seems to be a software problem.I hope you can help me find the problem, and an appropriate fix. Thanks!...
  5. my keyboard keeps highlighting buttons on my start menu and other places

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. File Explorer not displaying left panel, and folders take me to other places.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer not displaying left panel, and folders take me to other places.: Today I had a problem, when I opened a folder from my desktop it didn't take me to that folder, it took me to the desktop folder. And the left panel wasn't showing, even when I activated the option. I think it was QTTaBar, but it is really useful and I don't really want to...
  7. Windows 10 1903 not in other places

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 not in other places: Soo. I have not yet gotten the windows 10 update because I live in another place. And also update assistant won't work and I never trust MCT because I have very important files. So when will it be released in other places......
  8. Displays no text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Displays no text: hello, I had a malicious software infecting my computer so I reset my pc, deleting all my personal files and programs. however after resetting, i didn't connect my computer to internet but when i checked local disk C, there was an update on it : $Windows. ~bt. I didnt think...
  9. Display Text Not Clear

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Text Not Clear: My HP Envy laptop has just undergone servicing and a Windows re-install, so I'm starting from scratch. The one thing I haven't been able to adjust is the text displayed inside various windows; e.g. Windows Explorer. The text graphics are crude and simple and kind of ugly....
  10. Chrome and other apps displaying "square" text in PDF?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and other apps displaying "square" text in PDF?: Hi Ladies and Gents, I have an issue with Chrome, specifically when viewing any PDF files the text is displayed as square boxes. The same PDF files view fine using an external PDF viewer or with the Edge PDF viewer but when using Chromes Internal viewer in Windows 10 the...