Windows 10: Text not showing up, graphical issues after update.

Discus and support Text not showing up, graphical issues after update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After updating to the latest Windows 10 version in the middle of using my PC a lot of the text disapered. I can't really use most things as the text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by teh-supar-hackr, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Text not showing up, graphical issues after update.

After updating to the latest Windows 10 version in the middle of using my PC a lot of the text disapered. I can't really use most things as the text does'int appear. Programs like Excel is supposed to have text but only the colors of the columns on the document shows up. This is'int because of compatibility issues because Office 2000 works perfectly on Windows 10. The start menu I'm using is one that restores the Windows 7 one as the Windows 10 one I can't use because I don't know where anything is.

My PC's specs: CPU: AMD Fx 8350 8-Core 4 GHz, RAM: 16gb, 64-bit, Windows 10 Home.

Text not showing up, graphical issues after update. fcc29f0c-cef0-490e-a7dd-7741acb76090?upload=true.png

Text not showing up, graphical issues after update. 66235158-fac1-4177-9a88-858bd28a33d9?upload=true.png Text not showing up, graphical issues after update. 416b7786-2498-4768-a2c1-8a6b562c0039?upload=true.png

:)

teh-supar-hackr, Jul 12, 2020
  2. deving Win User

User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Meghana C Win User
    Wiered resolution and blured texts/icons after Windows 10 upgrade.

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issue with upgrading drivers. I will certainly help you.

This issue occurs due to incompatibility of the driver.

Method 1:

I suggest you to follow the below steps to run the Cleartype text.

• Type cleartype text in the search bar and click on the
      Adjust Cleartype text.

• Check mark on the Turn on Cleartype.

• Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Method 2:

Check if all the windows updates are installed:

Go to settings > update and security >
    windows update > check for updates.

Method 3:

I suggest you to uninstall the graphic driver from the Device Manager and check.

Follow the steps to uninstall the driver.

• Right click on Start button and click on
      Device Manager.

• Search for graphic driver and right click the graphic driver, and click
      Uninstall.

• Restart the system and check.
    Please keep us posted the status of the updating driver.

Thank you.

Meghana C, Jul 12, 2020
  4. browntbdd Win User

Text not showing up, graphical issues after update.

Where monitor input settings-issue with waking up after sleep

1 Intel(R) q33 express chipset family (microsoft corporatione - WDDM 1.0)

2 Intel Management Engine? I hit update drivers on the 2 lines i had for Intel core processors and they said I had the correct one.
    Are you suggesting that i do some thing else/ I do not know what Intel Management Engine is.

3. Bios update- i am running HP support assistant again to see if it shows any needed updates. If that finds nothing- and I have ran it b4
    how do i step by step update BIOS ?
    I have right clicked on most items in device manager (there is no BIOS listing) and all drivers are up to date.

browntbdd, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Text not showing up, graphical issues after update.

1. Text not showing up, graphical issues after update. - Similar Threads - Text showing graphical

2. More graphical issues after September update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More graphical issues after September update: The desktop right click context menu is now loading as transparent and takes a second or two to fill with the correct backgroundThis issue adds to the notification icon using the accent colour when there's already a setting to make the whole taskbar that colour so now you...
  3. Full text not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full text not showing up: Since about a month, my windows 11 PC has not been showing the full text. This only happens for built in things in the system, so like settings and login screen for example. I'll show some pictures below, and help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  4. Full text not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full text not showing up: Since about a month, my windows 11 PC has not been showing the full text. This only happens for built in things in the system, so like settings and login screen for example. I'll show some pictures below, and help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  5. Second display graphics text and icon issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second display graphics text and icon issue: My second display is working fine with native resolution set, except there's some sudden bright pixels between text, and icons especially in between small text and icon. This is really a pain to look at. I've attached a photo of my monitor: [IMG] As u can see the "sudden...
  6. Graphic card not showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic card not showing up: Purchased a brand new hp laptop but the dedicated graphic card is not showing up and causing heavy frame drop while playing games on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-card-not-showing-up/63ee6e19-476a-4e61-993e-42d84ca8239f
  7. Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue?: Win Ver 1903 (Build 18362.592) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti I have a mature and stable system but over the last few days I've noticed an occasional line or two of text displaying as garbage (see screenshot). The text rights itself if I highlight or select the whole paragraph...
  8. Texts showing up twice

in Cortana
    Texts showing up twice: Using 'your phone companion' has anyone experienced texts getting duplicated? See examples below?... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/texts-showing-up-twice/1315be60-27b8-4ceb-acf2-1a21048c37e6"
  9. Graphics Issues after Creators Update

Graphics Issues after Creators Update: I run 3 monitors with my system: Monitor 1 (HP LE2201w) is driven via graphics card VGA output at 1050x1680 resolution. Monitor 2 (BenQ GW2765) is driven via graphics card DisplayPort output at 2560x1440 resolution. Monitor 3 (BenQ GW2765) is driven via graphics card...
  10. Graphical Issues On Start Up

Graphical Issues On Start Up: Hi guys. I have a feeling my GPU is dead but thought i'd double check all bases. My GPU was working fine last night and has been for about 2 years or so now. This morning when i turned my PC on, i noticed i saw random artifacts on the screen and, when it got to Windows login,...