Windows 10: text of microsoft video editor

Discus and support text of microsoft video editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i get the text to stay longer on the microsoft video editor? it is disappearing too fast for the content to be read.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeannaHutchinson, Dec 14, 2019.

1. text of microsoft video editor

how do i get the text to stay longer on the microsoft video editor? it is disappearing too fast for the content to be read.

:)

DeannaHutchinson, Dec 14, 2019
  2. ct5098 Win User

Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

4. Nic727 Win User

text of microsoft video editor

Microsoft Video Editor

Hi,

I think it could be nice if Microsoft could develop a professional video editor for Windows. Bellow is what I think we should find in this app.

General :

• Great flat design
    • Easy to find what you want
    • Easy to understand

Recording :

• A mini-app allowing us to record the screen of our computer.
    • Possible 4K recording

Video Editing/compositing :

• Editing tool : Trim, rotate, etc.
    • Speed editing (for slowmotion, fast video or even backward video)
    • Overlay effect
    • Seperate audio and video (if audio or video deleted, add a restore button to reload the missing part from the original file, even if you trim and cut some part of the video)
    • Transition effect
    • Sound editing
    • Blur effect for a zone on the video (different kind of blur)
    • Adding shape
    • Text support
    • Green Screen Support
    • Adding images (Jpeg, gif, etc.)
    • 4K support
    • 3D text
    • 3D object support
    • 3D Light support (with shadow support)
    • Special Effect FX (All templates with some modification that can be made) like Smoke, Fire, etc.
      (Real particles system to start from scratch only in PRO version)
    • Keyframes support (With the possibility to disable keyframes and resetting values after an animation without deleting previous keyframes).
    • Layers support
    • Motion blur
    • Lens flare
    • Object tracking
    • Animation (shape, text)
    • Motion Graphic (Animate objects)
    • Video stabilizer with Hyperlapse support
    • Closed caption support
    • And much more...

Uploading :

• Multiple file format from TV, PC and mobile
    • Upload directly to Youtube/Vimeo/Dailymotion and much more
    • Upload your game clip in your Xbox Activity Feeds

Normal version : Free

Pro Version : $200/lifetime license (and pay for upgrade from v1 to v2, etc.) or $50/year

So that's my wishlist for a video editing software from Windows (and remove Windows Movie Maker).

Thank you

Nic727, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

text of microsoft video editor

1. text of microsoft video editor - Similar Threads - text microsoft video

2. video editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    video editor: i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/abf65055-e674-41aa-b8d2-fd21ba07c983
  3. video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video editor: tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0a2b0365-22e2-4d20-aa1e-c34b6e7be3f6"
  4. Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor: How do I save a video to the video projects in the video editor? I created a video and saved it to my onedrive and exited the program. It turns out it never did upload to onedrive, it did not save it. When I view my video projects, it does show there but clicking on it...
  5. Video Editor

Video Editor: When I try to edit videos with the Video Editor app or open them with the Films and TV app, the videos are jumpy. The playback is fine when viewing through the Photos app. How can I get smooth playback on the Video Editor? The files are .mp4....
  6. microsoft video editor

microsoft video editor: hi I have a asus novogo tp370QL when I try to load Microsoft video editor on the device error message comes up say "this device does not work with video editor" anyone know how to solve this problem?...
  7. Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor: THE QUESTION: How do you save a video (once you have created it- for the first time!) in Microsoft photos? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because all it says...
  8. Video Editor

Video Editor: I just created a video using over 150 photos and I want it to play continuously. I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/video-editor/2f4f4ca8-336e-4e79-bb09-ea508b1b7807
  9. Problem with text in Video Editor

Problem with text in Video Editor: I put together a multi photo presentation using Video Editor. Yesterday morning it was fine. I then did a few final edits to text on a few photos and saved the file. When I looked at it yesterday afternoon before sending, the text on each slide that has it now appears in a...
  10. Video Editor

Video Editor: What is a good video editor paid or free ? I have a Samsung HMX-F80 and want to preview, make changes to the videos such as light adjustments and sharpness. Also stabilize it and add music. YouTube has the built in software to do this, but I would like not to use theirs....