Windows 10: text on screen display

Discus and support text on screen display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The text on my laptop screen is very poor. If I received the same when doing a printer check it would not pass a test... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TomSmyth, Aug 18, 2018.

1. TomSmyth Win User

text on screen display

The text on my laptop screen is very poor. If I received the same when doing a printer check it would not pass a test

:)

TomSmyth, Aug 18, 2018

2. Faded text on start screen and apps.

Hi Andy,

Thank you for posting back with the details.

I suggest that you launch the ClearType text tuner and adjust the display.

To run this command please refer the following TechNet article and follow the suggestions.

• To get to the ClearType take an entry to the
      Control Panel and select the Display option.
    • On the right pane of the Display window click on
      Adjust ClearType Text link.
    • A ClearType Text Tuner window will appear on your screen. Select the
      checkbox Turn on ClearType and click
      Next button to go to the next step
    • After turning on the ClearType
      Text Tuner, you will see five windows exhibiting the samples of the text that you wish to set.
    • So click Next on the following five sample windows by selecting your required text type.

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Aug 18, 2018
  3. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Aug 18, 2018
  4. arjfca Win User

text on screen display

Looking for a screen capture/editor/text/organiser

Hello
    I'm looking suggestion for an application or software that could
    - Do a screen capture
    - Edit picture with line/text/arrow
    - Have an area to write text comments of the picture (not in the picture)
    - Able to define categories like ex: summer/winter/family
    - Able to organize /Search and display picture with categorie or text tags

It would be nice if the screen capture is within the application, but it not the screen capture or picture organizer would do the job.

Any idea or suggestion appreciated

Martin

arjfca, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

text on screen display

1. text on screen display - Similar Threads - text screen display

2. Text display problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text display problem: Hello, Since a few weeks, I have a problem with the display of the text under the shortcuts. The problem is present on the desktop, on "This PC" and in "Quick access". I have tried to restore the default font settings but it has no effect. I also tried the commands:...
  3. bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues: Hello Microsoft I’m mustafa and I have been facing a lot of display issues, when I was playing on my laptob suddenly the screen start flickering and then the screen become bad and when I play games I see pixels and the text is pixelated my laptob is Msi katana gf76...
  4. bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues: Hello Microsoft I’m mustafa and I have been facing a lot of display issues, when I was playing on my laptob suddenly the screen start flickering and then the screen become bad and when I play games I see pixels and the text is pixelated my laptob is Msi katana gf76...
  5. Display text and sizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display text and sizing: What is the difference between these options?Make Text Bigger with the sliding scareMake Everything bigger – Change the size of apps and text on the main displayScale and Layout – Custom Scaling...
  6. Odd Text Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd Text Display: Hi All, Having a bit of an odd issue which I'm also struggling to explain. This has limited my abilities to search for answers.This is a program that installs AI traffic for ESP Flight Simulators. It is not the only place where this is happening but it is the most obvious and...
  7. Some text not displayed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some text not displayed: Hello, I have some very disturbing issue recently. Some text is not displayed on the screen. This seems to happen randomly, in many applications, dialog windows, context menus etc. Please help....
  8. Missing text on display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing text on display: For some time now, I've been having a problem which affects certain web pages and emails when displayed on my desktop monitor. A large part of the text is missing, and just appears as blank white space. See examples here:...
  9. Displays no text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Displays no text: hello, I had a malicious software infecting my computer so I reset my pc, deleting all my personal files and programs. however after resetting, i didn't connect my computer to internet but when i checked local disk C, there was an update on it : $Windows. ~bt. I didnt think...
  10. Display Text Not Clear

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Text Not Clear: My HP Envy laptop has just undergone servicing and a Windows re-install, so I'm starting from scratch. The one thing I haven't been able to adjust is the text displayed inside various windows; e.g. Windows Explorer. The text graphics are crude and simple and kind of ugly....