Windows 10: Text on screen seems jaggy and "off" since a recent Win10 update

Discus and support Text on screen seems jaggy and "off" since a recent Win10 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Has anybody else experienced this recently or in the past? I haven't changed anything about my computer, but recently I noticed that since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CaptWineTeeth, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Text on screen seems jaggy and "off" since a recent Win10 update

Text on screen seems jaggy and "off" since a recent Win10 update eFhaBQpbdjnH0HN6zHhnJ_FJD8K1N4Z3kVG8rGL5c68.jpg

Has anybody else experienced this recently or in the past? I haven't changed anything about my computer, but recently I noticed that since my system did an OS update there text on the screen seems off, like the resolution is incorrect. However, nothing has changed with regards to my screen settings, and when I try other screen resolutions it's no better or even worse.

Here's some examples of what I'm seeing. (Please excuse the screendoor effect from taking the pics with my phone, and also the way the second picture is oriented sideways, which tried four times to fix but to no avail...)

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

If anyone has any ideas on what's going on or how to fix it I'm all ears.

submitted by /u/CaptWineTeeth
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CaptWineTeeth, Mar 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 Upgrade the pics are fuzzy and the text is jaggy

Original title: Windows 10 Upgrade

Since recently upgrading to W10, I find some sites, i.e. Photo Gallery, the pics are fuzzy and the text is jaggy, also Itunes, anyone had the same experience ? I have had driver updates downloaded thanks to Microsoft Support but my problem still prevails.
    Thanks.

MartinMiller1951, Mar 18, 2020
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Jaaggs Win User

Text on screen seems jaggy and "off" since a recent Win10 update

How to not store or remove recent calls/texts list

Is there any way to not store recent calls/texts list? And if not then how to remove that list, please...

Steps: Home screen > People > All contacts > What's new > Recent > Recent calls & texts

Many thanks!

Jaaggs, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Text on screen seems jaggy and "off" since a recent Win10 update

1. Text on screen seems jaggy and "off" since a recent Win10 update - Similar Threads - Text screen seems

2. recent win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recent win10 update: I have a Dell 2017 Latitude 3580 that won't boot up after the latest update. Is there a fix for this or do I have to pay for it myself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-win10-update/279f40a0-9e84-459c-9cbd-29742700b3c8
  3. recent win10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recent win10 update: I have a Dell 2017 Latitude 3580 that won't boot up after the latest update. Is there a fix for this or do I have to pay for it myself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-win10-update/279f40a0-9e84-459c-9cbd-29742700b3c8
  4. recent win10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Since recent Update, Indexing is always off

in Windows 10 Support
    Since recent Update, Indexing is always off: Hi. I had an Update a few days ago and since then, whenever I search for a file in Explorer, a message tells me my searches may be slow because indexing is turned off - do you want to turn it on? I click to turn it on but the same message appears with subsequent searches....
  6. BSOD AND no recent WIN10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD AND no recent WIN10 updates: I get a BSOD restart Memory management and 0xc0000005 error and resets to ALL previous states no uninstalls, no new downloads, etc.. Can't do recent Windows updates Malicious Software Removal Too Error 0x800b0003 and Win10 Security Update: Error 0x8009200d . Have tried to...
  7. Win10 updates seem to be blocked

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 updates seem to be blocked: Greatings, I was trying to update Win10. Unfortunately, in Update I don't have the button "Check updates". It's written : "Status : installation 64%. Functionality update to Win10, version 1903." If I excute the winver command, I know that my Win10 version is 1803. I'd...
  8. Some text in Some apps are blury since most recent update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some text in Some apps are blury since most recent update.: I've fixed a few apps by running the 'compatibility' under properties. But this is a one at a time solution. this wasn't an issue before latest update. running nvidia geforce as my graphic card - latest driver update - and i just realized ITS text is blury none of...
  9. Text Size Since Creators Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Size Since Creators Update: Since the creators update my text size and browser icons are back to small size. I can't find the old display settings where you can adjust text size, bold, etc and icon size. DPI settings change the text size but also adjust the icons which are already the correct size....
  10. Win10 not updated since installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 not updated since installation: I have two eMachines e528 laptops with identical software and hardware setups. Both have performed reliably for 5 years. Win 10 installed in both with 10.0.10240 build 10240 in October 2015. Current level remains build 10240. No update since install. However other updates...