Windows 10: Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy

Discus and support Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I am using Windows 10 Microsoft Edge text is very blurry and fuzzy. But when I switch to Google Chrome the text looks beautiful. Why it happen on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by E.M1, May 9, 2020.

1. E.M1 Win User

Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy

When I am using Windows 10 Microsoft Edge text is very blurry and fuzzy. But when I switch to Google Chrome the text looks beautiful. Why it happen on Microsoft Edge.

:)

E.M1, May 9, 2020

2. Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties as you are having a blurry and fuzzy text on your PC and we will surely look into this issue.
    We also appreciate your effort in providing a detail information about the issue.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Is this issue occurs on any specific apps or any folders/files?

Please help us with a screenshot of the blurry and fuzzy text on the PC.
    (Please follow the steps mentioned in the
    screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshots.) Do not share any personal information in the screenshots.

Meanwhile, please refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

As an additional information. Please refer this article:
    Windows scaling issues for high-DPI devices.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 9, 2020
  3. Blurry text

I have read many topics and tried some of the methods were suggested. I don't know which one of them actually solved this problem but it doesn't matter because finally, it seems fine now. Anw, you can find all of those methods I've tried here:
    http://moretags.blogspot.com/2015/08...solutions.html
    Hope it helps!

darksoulpart, May 9, 2020
  4. Zenna888 Win User

Windows 10 is blurry & Fuzzy

Still no answer...Still jaggard, blurry AND fuzzy font....Go MS!!

Zenna888, May 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy - Similar Threads - Text blurry Fuzzy

2. My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts: My windows is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts especially with web related browsers and applications. I have tried every possible solution like adjusting clear text functions etc. still i am facing this issue....
  3. My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts: My windows is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts especially with web related browsers and applications. I have tried every possible solution like adjusting clear text functions etc. still i am facing this issue....
  4. My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 Blurry text: Five years later, it is still there. management console blurry [img] [img] Blurry text I noticed that the edit bar of this website is also blurred [img] [img] - - - Updated - - - What has Microsoft been up to in the past five years? 164766
  6. Text is fuzzy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text is fuzzy: I have a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. All the text in all apps is fuzzy. I have used the default display settings in Windows 10. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-is-fuzzy/27622f3e-5c73-43f0-b340-369988f938ed
  7. Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it: Hello, today I was calibrating my monitor (Acer V246HL) and after that, I calibrated my color settings and ran ClearType to finish it off. After I did this, the text on some points of my screen became *very* fuzzy and blurry, and I cannot fix it. I've ran ClearType and turned...
  8. blurry text windows 10

blurry text windows 10: I have had fuzzy blurry text since I changed my gpu I have reinstalled clean windows tried cleartype text make everything bigger option custom scaling reinstalled gpu driver uninstalled from device manager still no help even Microsoft support does not help they just say its...
  9. windows 10 unclear fuzzy text

windows 10 unclear fuzzy text: can anyone help me with this problem I am fed up with this tried many times adjust cleartype text and also make everything bigger option but no help also I reinstalled gpu driver no help...
  10. Fuzzy Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Fuzzy Text: I have enough problems with my eyesight, and now I have problems, apparently only with Opera Browser, with text that will go fuzzy, then clear, then fuzzy again, ad infinitum. It makes me think my eyesight is going bad. I've seen this problem written up elsewhere, and I've...