Windows 10: Text randomly changes size/font while scrolling.

Discus and support Text randomly changes size/font while scrolling. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] In the last couple of days I have noticed that while browsing certain pages, like Wikipedia, the font randomly changes on the screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pir0-, Jan 20, 2023.

1. /u/pir0- Win User

Text randomly changes size/font while scrolling.

Text randomly changes size/font while scrolling. hBVdUxHJkHowXLvyr31zUVHysBoZ19zuWlUSCFNt7Vk.jpg

In the last couple of days I have noticed that while browsing certain pages, like Wikipedia, the font randomly changes on the screen and then changes back as you continue to scroll the page.

Going from this:

To this:

It seams to be completely random, but mainly on text-heavy sites and pages.
    And it presents itself in both chrome, edge and opera

I have reset the font preferences and updated the system +reeboot but no change.

Has anyone else seen this?

submitted by /u/pir0-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pir0-, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Font size customization

Hi Kevin,

Having an option to adjust the font size and the colors of most desktop elements are beneficial, especially that you have your own preferences. To resolve your concern, we’d recommend that you follow the steps provided on
    how to change the font size. Here’s how to do it:

• Right-click on the blank area of the desktop and choose
      Display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size, select the item you want to change in the drop-down list and choose the text size.
    • Click on Apply.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Jan 20, 2023
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Icon & text size

To resolve your concern, we’d recommend that you follow the steps provided on how to change the font size. Here’s how to do it:

• Right-click on desktop and select Display settings.
    • Under Change only the text size. Select the item you want to change in the drop-down list and choose the text size.
    • Click on Apply.

Sher Amo, Jan 20, 2023
  4. Sher Amo Win User

How to change font size in Windows 10 for all destop elements

Hi,

Having an option to adjust the font size and the colors of most desktop elements are beneficial, especially that you have your own preferences.
    To resolve your concern, we’d recommend that you follow the steps provided on how to change the font size. Here’s how to do it:

• Right-click on desktop and select Display settings.
    • Under Change only the text size, select the item you want to change in the drop-down list and choose the text size.
    • Click on Apply.

Sher Amo, Jan 20, 2023
Thema:

1. Text randomly changes size/font while scrolling. - Similar Threads - Text randomly changes

2. Change font text sizes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change font text sizes: Why can't I change individual font sizes in windows and apps? I don't want to change them by the accessibility slider because I want some of them smaller and some of them bigger.Is there any way to bypass this STUPID change? And why does Microsoft change things that aren't...
  3. Change font text sizes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change font text sizes: Why can't I change individual font sizes in windows and apps? I don't want to change them by the accessibility slider because I want some of them smaller and some of them bigger.Is there any way to bypass this STUPID change? And why does Microsoft change things that aren't...
  4. Font size changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changed: I received an email which was shrunk very small so one page was about 1.5 by 1.5. I worked with print sizes until I could get thepage larger and could be read.............but!!!!! that changed the font size in Outlook until I can only read one email at a time. I...
  5. Fonts are changing sizes at random

Fonts are changing sizes at random: When ever I am searching the Chrome, Explorer, Edge, discord, and and outlook all seem to randomly change in size without me even touching my mouse. Its random and happens when not touching my computer. Even while typing this message my Fonts and screen randomly changed...
  6. Windows 10 entering text jumps randomly to next line and changes font size.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 entering text jumps randomly to next line and changes font size.: I purchased a new Dell PC and noticed from the beginning as a new Win10 user text entering problems. No matter what the app or program including Word when entering or editing text it randomly jumps to the next line and makes the font smaller. This happens whether typing...
  7. Default Fonts and text sizes

Default Fonts and text sizes: I recently had a computer updated to Windows 10. I had previously been using Windows XP I believe or Windows 7. I was wondering what the default changes have been with text over that time. All of my text on my desktop is different and all of my font sizes on my browsers...
  8. Font/Text size

in Windows 10 Support
    Font/Text size: I would very much like to know how to set the font and text size so I can read it and make it stay there. I research the web and get several suggestions on how to do this (some do not even apply to my Win 10).I have gotten it changed through Settings but it returns to...
  9. Text size fonts

Text size fonts: Hello, I think this will be the last for this evening. After all manouvering to resize text in window file/folders explorer, the size in the explorer did'nt change, but look what happened to context menu, I attach here some screenshots, one is amerge of the explorer and on...
  10. Cannot change Windows 10 font size with text size increase

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change Windows 10 font size with text size increase: Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I'm having some great difficulty in upsizing the default font size. I've tried changing the font size, but I'm only afforded the option to increase it to 24 (which the current font size is not). Apart from changing a file in regedit to...