Windows 10: Text randomly turned to black even though im in dark mode

Discus and support Text randomly turned to black even though im in dark mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I don't really know why this happened it just did after a restart, i have a good antivirus program and it reported no viruses so i honestly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nullonos, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Nullonos Win User

Text randomly turned to black even though im in dark mode

Text randomly turned to black even though im in dark mode a6b41464-3695-4cf1-982c-c320e2046bab?upload=true.png I don't really know why this happened it just did after a restart, i have a good antivirus program and it reported no viruses so i honestly don't know anybody got any fixes cause it's really annoying.

:)

Nullonos, Sep 24, 2020

2. Dark mode

Because of low vision I have to use Dark Mode to view all text. White text on a

black background is the only format I can use on my PC, iPhone & iPad. Currently

I am using a Windows 7 desktop in High Contrast Black. This lets me view emails, Word docs

and Excel in “Dark Mode”. However, to print a normal (black text on white) page I

have to change to High Contrast White.

From my IOS 13.6 iPhone/iPad’s Dark Mode I can print a normal page without

leaving Dark Mode. I want to change to a Windows 10 desktop with the same Dark

Mode print capabilities as I have on my iPhoe/iPad. Unfortunately, many Apps are

not Dark Mode friendly forcing frequent toggles to “Invert Colors” If Word/Excel are

not Built-in Windows 10 Apps will I have the same Dark Mode print issues I have in

Windows 7? Thanks.

IrinaMac&, Sep 24, 2020
  3. al92lt1 Win User
    Ver 1809, dark mode in file explorer shoes black text on dark background. Can't read icin labels.

I have been using the Dark mode and find it easier on the eyes. I was looking forward to this update because Microsoft was expanding the dark mode to file explorer windows. On the 3 computers that I just updated, when viewing a file explorer window the
    icon labels are in black text and are almost impossible to read against the dark background. In all the articles that I've seen that are touting this new feature, the screen shots show the text and labels in white text which is easy to read against the dark
    background. How can I get the white text?

al92lt1, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Text randomly turned to black even though im in dark mode

Dark Mode

I have low vision and can only view PC and iPhone screens in Dark Mode.

While in Windows 10 Dark Mode can I print a normal-looking document

i.e. black text on white background directly from Dark Mode? I can do

this from my iPhone and iPad. Currently, I use a Windows 7 PC using

High Contrast Black.and have to change to a White background to print a

normal-looking document.

Thanks.

IrinaMac&, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Text randomly turned to black even though im in dark mode

1. Text randomly turned to black even though im in dark mode - Similar Threads - Text randomly turned

2. Windows 11 black text with Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 black text with Dark Theme: Hello,I'm running Windows 11 Home, latest version 2200.258 and when I try using any of the dark themes the text is black when viewing the contents of my hard drives. I've seen other posts where people have complained about the same thing and I followed the advice. Switching...
  3. Windows 11 black text with Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 black text with Dark Theme: Hello,I'm running Windows 11 Home, latest version 2200.258 and when I try using any of the dark themes the text is black when viewing the contents of my hard drives. I've seen other posts where people have complained about the same thing and I followed the advice. Switching...
  4. Dark Mode / Problem with unseeable text. Text also Black or dark Grey

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode / Problem with unseeable text. Text also Black or dark Grey: I have been using dark mode for a few years and love it, it is much easier on the eyes. We recently got an update pushed down to use and now I can't see the text. When i open new emails or reply to emails the text is staying black or dark grey. I have to select all and then...
  5. Windows Search Box Text Surround Turns White in Dark Mode

Windows Search Box Text Surround Turns White in Dark Mode: I'm having a maddening issue with the Search box on the latest Windows update version 21H1 on only one of my PCs. The Search box seemingly randomly turns white with the text in black as shown below:I have three PCs with this update and each of them has an nVidia graphics...
  6. Turn off dark mode

Turn off dark mode: I tried out dark mode recently, didn't like that it also affected chrome. I went back to the same exact spot to turn it off, but apparently, windows like to change the layout of the settings on me without me even updating. How tf do I fix this? Shouldn't even need to ask....
  7. File Explorer doesn't turn dark in dark mode

File Explorer doesn't turn dark in dark mode: I reset my laptop to its factory reset. I change the theme to dark mode but when i open file explorer it's still light. [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-doesnt-turn-dark-in-dark-mode/0e64262d-aa07-42e7-8fd5-3d164f828afe
  8. Explorer dark mode text unreadable bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer dark mode text unreadable bug: [ATTACH] Device can perform faster when connected to USB 3.0 is black and unreadable submitted by /u/tommasovdev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9s97t/explorer_dark_mode_text_unreadable_bug/
  9. Context menu text in dark mode 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Context menu text in dark mode 1809: If I go to dark mode in 1809, all context menus change text to white for enabled items, any resolution? It is being caused by Aero theme. 125089
  10. Context menu text in dark mode 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Context menu text in dark mode 1809: If I go to dark mode in 1809, all context menus change text to white for enabled items, any resolution? It is being caused by Aero theme. 125089