Windows 10: text removed

Discus and support text removed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; all text was removed from the storyboard but is stayed on the video preview screen. How do I fix? thanks for your help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Connie Lou, Aug 26, 2020.

1. text removed

all text was removed from the storyboard but is stayed on the video preview screen. How do I fix?

thanks for your help

:)

Connie Lou, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Jaaggs Win User

How to not store or remove recent calls/texts list

Is there any way to not store recent calls/texts list? And if not then how to remove that list, please...

Steps: Home screen > People > All contacts > What's new > Recent > Recent calls & texts

Many thanks!

Jaaggs, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 26, 2020
  4. text removed

text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

text removed

1. text removed - Similar Threads - text removed

2. How to remove a word from text suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a word from text suggestion: I have a few words I need to remove from text suggestions. I do not want to turn off all the other suggestions. It seems to be an all or nothing thing. Please don't tell me once again how to turn it on and off. That is not what I am looking for. Isn't there some way to remove...
  3. How to remove a word from text suggestion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a word from text suggestion: I have a few words I need to remove from text suggestions. I do not want to turn off all the other suggestions. It seems to be an all or nothing thing. Please don't tell me once again how to turn it on and off. That is not what I am looking for. Isn't there some way to remove...
  4. How do I remove some text that is stuck to my screen. It persists even after restarting the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove some text that is stuck to my screen. It persists even after restarting the...: I was conducting a software update on my laptop and while it was updating and restarting it got stuck on the "Updates are underway" part and froze. I restarted my PC with the power button but now the text of "Updates are underway" is permanently present on my screen. I have...
  5. How do I remove some text that is stuck to my screen. It persists even after restarting the...

How do I remove some text that is stuck to my screen. It persists even after restarting the...: I was conducting a software update on my laptop and while it was updating and restarting it got stuck on the "Updates are underway" part and froze. I restarted my PC with the power button but now the text of "Updates are underway" is permanently present on my screen. I have...
  6. how to Microsoft Edge setting text remove bold size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to Microsoft Edge setting text remove bold size?: I can try to change the text size in appearance in Microsoft Edge but the text size increases but I do not want this. I want this removed bold text to regular textplease solve my problems...
  7. how to Microsoft Edge setting text remove bold size?

how to Microsoft Edge setting text remove bold size?: I can try to change the text size in appearance in Microsoft Edge but the text size increases but I do not want this. I want this removed bold text to regular textplease solve my problems...
  8. After the update 10th October 23 there is no way to remove drop shadows on icon text. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the update 10th October 23 there is no way to remove drop shadows on icon text. I...: PLEASE....there is no workaround the new update which permanently installs drop shadows under the text on the desktop icons. I do not want to work with a dark background, I want to be able to read the text under my icons. I am not savvy enough to uninstall the update. The...
  9. After the update 10th October 23 there is no way to remove drop shadows on icon text. I...

After the update 10th October 23 there is no way to remove drop shadows on icon text. I...: PLEASE....there is no workaround the new update which permanently installs drop shadows under the text on the desktop icons. I do not want to work with a dark background, I want to be able to read the text under my icons. I am not savvy enough to uninstall the update. The...
  10. Unable to remove shadows on desktop icon text

Unable to remove shadows on desktop icon text: Ever since Installing Windows 11 Moments 4 update, text shadows have appeared on my desktop icons. It tuns out that "Smooth edges of screen fonts" is the issue.When enabled, it's applying "Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop" setting as well. Turning on or off...