Windows 10: Text scale slider is absent

Discus and support Text scale slider is absent in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have installed the new October Update for Windows but the font scale slider is absent. I have the Pro version of Windows 10 version 1809.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Water Why, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Water Why Win User

Text scale slider is absent

I have installed the new October Update for Windows but the font scale slider is absent. I have the Pro version of Windows 10 version 1809.

:)

Water Why, Jan 11, 2019

2. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Clark Ari Win User

New AOC U2879VF monitor, opening file explorer results in huge icons

Hi Alex,

Since your display has a high resolution, Windows 10 will automatically set the scaling value to an appropriate percentage that's why the icons appear larger. Also, Microsoft recommends keeping your display resolution to the "recommended" value. If you prefer
    your text, apps, and other items to be even bigger or smaller, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Choose Display and you can manually adjust it by clicking or dragging the slider.

Let us know how it goes after performing the steps above.

Clark Ari, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Text scale slider is absent - Similar Threads - Text scale slider

2. Bluetooth Slider Not Appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Slider Not Appearing: I'm trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my pc via Bluetooth and when I go into Bluetooth settings, the slider to toggle on and off Bluetooth isn't there. (see picture) I've googled it and people say to go to the control center and turn it on that way but the Bluetooth...
  3. Battery Slider is missing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Slider is missing: Title says it all... After fully formated my laptop,i missing the power slide option which i can select to have high performance/batter saver and so on. Now im stuck with this [ATTACH] and i dont know how to bring it back...
  4. volume slider

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    volume slider: I can see the speaker on the left of the taskbar next to the Time, Date & Year, but when I click it or right click it nothing happens. This happened after the last win10 update a few days ago. Any help will be appreciated. Thnks...
  5. Slider on desktop

Slider on desktop: [ATTACH]The slider in the upper left appeared after a clean install of Windows 10 on my Surface 3 pro. It always stays at 100, remains on top and cannot be moved. Anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it? Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Display and screen...
  6. Volume Slider Broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume Slider Broken: Hello, I own an HP Envy laptop with Windows 10 on it, and recently out of the blue my volume slider broke. The issue is that the volume keeps going down automatically, even when I use the volume slider to push it back up. So first I tried turning off the action keys from...
  7. Scaling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scaling: I got a new program, but it wouldn't display properly so I changed the scaling to 100% and it worked but was too small, so I changed back to 200% and it still works but is slightly blurry, but I can put up with that, however Outlook is now blurry. I don't want to select "Let...
  8. sound slider

sound slider: So how in the hell does one fix the VERY ANNOYING _ D I N G !! when adjusting the sound with the slider?? The "rolling mouse method" as an answer sucks ! I want it gone, ... how do I stop that damned "D I N G !!" How about providing an answer with instructions, not "I...
  9. Power Mode Slider

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Mode Slider: Since the Power Mode Slider can be set differently for Plugged In, and not Plugged In, why would I ever want it set to anything other than Best Performance when Plugged In? 100232
  10. Windows 10, different scaling level+ no blurry text?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10, different scaling level+ no blurry text?: Hi, i'm (as many of you guys, as i can see on those forums) experiencing DPI-Awareness issues on my brand new laptop. I'm running windows 10 and thanks to those forums, i was able to partitialy fix it. All of those solutions, i could find here, worked for me (custom scaling...