Windows 10: Text showing up as boxes on microsoft apps

Discus and support Text showing up as boxes on microsoft apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ever since the first time i tried using microsoft paint 3d, the text has been replaced by boxes as shown in the pictures. it only does this on paint 3d... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jkang127, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Jkang127 Win User

Text showing up as boxes on microsoft apps

Ever since the first time i tried using microsoft paint 3d, the text has been replaced by boxes as shown in the pictures. it only does this on paint 3d and xbox accessories to my knowledge, but i'm sure there are other apps that i haven't opened that have the same problem. Any way to fix this?

:)

Jkang127, Feb 7, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Jan Del Win User

Store not showing images and text

Hi Daniel,

Damaged system files and language compatibility are one of the reasons why the images and texts on the Windows Store apps are not showing. We suggest following the steps below to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Security and Maintenance, click on Troubleshoot common computer problems.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Windows Store Apps and click on the
      Run the troubleshooter button.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Text showing up as boxes on microsoft apps - Similar Threads - Text showing boxes

2. Login box not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login box not showing up: When i start up windows and get to the login screen there is only a log in button and no box where i usually type my pin, when i press the button it first says to wait a moment then just does nothing...
  3. Login box not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login box not showing up: When i start up windows and get to the login screen there is only a log in button and no box where i usually type my pin, when i press the button it first says to wait a moment then just does nothing...
  4. Why is my text showing up as boxes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my text showing up as boxes?: Why is my text all of a sudden showing up as boxes? I cannot read most of the text in Microsoft Edge, Bing, , Word docs, or on some apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-text-showing-up-as-boxes/7033d244-f8a6-4c06-b3d0-220434d019f2
  5. Why is my text showing up as boxes?

Why is my text showing up as boxes?: Why is my text all of a sudden showing up as boxes? I cannot read most of the text in Microsoft Edge, Bing, , Word docs, or on some apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-text-showing-up-as-boxes/7033d244-f8a6-4c06-b3d0-220434d019f2
  6. Typing is some application shows up a small text box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typing is some application shows up a small text box: I have this weird problem that I have never encountered before, when I am using the keyboard in some app like photoshop, acrobat reader, etc, this little box keeps showing up what I was typing and I have to click this little green arrow icon like to enter what I am typing....
  7. Typing is some application shows up a small text box

Typing is some application shows up a small text box: I have this weird problem that I have never encountered before, when I am using the keyboard in some app like photoshop, acrobat reader, etc, this little box keeps showing up what I was typing and I have to click this little green arrow icon like to enter what I am typing....
  8. Spam Texts showing up on Your Phone app

Spam Texts showing up on Your Phone app: My phone filters any spam text messages to a blocked folder. It didn't used to do this, but now when I use the Your Phone app, all of those blocked texts show back up on my Messages list on my computer. I've used this app for a year and the spam texts never showed up until...
  9. Emojis showing up as boxes on photo apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Emojis showing up as boxes on photo apps: When I try to make a design on Cavas and use an emoji from the touch keyboard or getemoji.com and download it, the photo apps show the emojii as a box. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I tried dowlonading FSViewer to see it worked but is still shows up as a box submitted...
  10. Texts showing up twice

in Cortana
    Texts showing up twice: Using 'your phone companion' has anyone experienced texts getting duplicated? See examples below?... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/texts-showing-up-twice/1315be60-27b8-4ceb-acf2-1a21048c37e6"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. troubleshoot jumpy desktop apps with boxes overlapping not properly appearing

2. text showing up as boxes on microsoft edge