Windows 10: Text showing up in italics when it should not be

Discus and support Text showing up in italics when it should not be in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Recently, I've noticed that my computer is sometimes displaying fonts in italics when they should not be. While being online and using programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by erobo314, Dec 31, 2018.

1. erobo314 Win User

Text showing up in italics when it should not be

Hello,

Recently, I've noticed that my computer is sometimes displaying fonts in italics when they should not be. While being online and using programs I have downloaded, text will display in italics when it should be regular text. I'm sure this is a font/Windows issue. Does anyone have a fix for this?

:)

erobo314, Dec 31, 2018
  2. erobo314 Win User

Hello,

Recently, I've noticed that my computer is sometimes displaying fonts in italics when they should not be. While being online and using programs I have downloaded, text will display in italics when it should be regular text. I'm sure this is a font/Windows
    issue. Does anyone have a fix for this?

erobo314, Jan 10, 2020
  3. sampleera Win User
    Everything is in italics.

thats really odd, BTW when i said most of my text i meant everything i type on IE7 and some programs. And every piece of text on AIM is in italics,Dont know if tht helps.... And i have already went to the view options on IE7 and attempted to change them, but every font i choose is in italics.

sampleera, Jan 10, 2020
  4. sampleera Win User

Everything is in italics.

I dual boot Windows Vista Ultimate And Windows Xp pro, I was in Vista, then booted into pro to do somthing, and when I booted back into Vista most of my text was in italics
    I have already searched goodle and can not finx a fix that works. please help.

sampleera, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Text showing up in italics when it should not be - Similar Threads - Text showing italics

2. accounts show up that should not exist anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accounts show up that should not exist anymore: How to fix accounts show up at sign in that are not in my Microsoft family group to sign in. They aren't in the Family Group so there isn't an option to remove them from reappearing when my laptop is started up....
  3. accounts show up that should not exist anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accounts show up that should not exist anymore: How to fix accounts show up at sign in that are not in my Microsoft family group to sign in. They aren't in the Family Group so there isn't an option to remove them from reappearing when my laptop is started up....
  4. Why is my text showing up as boxes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my text showing up as boxes?: Why is my text all of a sudden showing up as boxes? I cannot read most of the text in Microsoft Edge, Bing, , Word docs, or on some apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-text-showing-up-as-boxes/7033d244-f8a6-4c06-b3d0-220434d019f2
  5. Full text not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full text not showing up: Since about a month, my windows 11 PC has not been showing the full text. This only happens for built in things in the system, so like settings and login screen for example. I'll show some pictures below, and help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  6. Full text not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full text not showing up: Since about a month, my windows 11 PC has not been showing the full text. This only happens for built in things in the system, so like settings and login screen for example. I'll show some pictures below, and help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  7. Text and icons bugging, showing up as lines.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text and icons bugging, showing up as lines.: Recently I was having issues with my geforce experience app. around the same time I started having this bug. Geforce experience wouldn't open correctly, and I couldn't update my gpu drivers. I reinstalled it and was able to update my drivers. I thought it was fixed, but no. I...
  8. Problem with Aerial Bold always showing in Italic

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Aerial Bold always showing in Italic: Having a problem with Fonts in Windows 10 that I can not resolve. All instances in browsers and applications where I have info displayed in the Aerial Bold font are now showing only in Aerial Bold Italic. Can toggle to view Aerial regular OK, and Aerial italic....
  9. Texts showing up twice

in Cortana
    Texts showing up twice: Using 'your phone companion' has anyone experienced texts getting duplicated? See examples below?... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/texts-showing-up-twice/1315be60-27b8-4ceb-acf2-1a21048c37e6"
  10. Text showing up as boxes on microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text showing up as boxes on microsoft apps: Ever since the first time i tried using microsoft paint 3d, the text has been replaced by boxes as shown in the pictures. it only does this on paint 3d and xbox accessories to my knowledge, but i'm sure there are other apps that i haven't opened that have the same problem....