Windows 10: Text size in Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 and MS Publisher 2007

Discus and support Text size in Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 and MS Publisher 2007 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is my first time here and I need help with is a major problem for me. I recently bought a Microsoft Surface Studio computer and installed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reowensmn, Aug 30, 2020.

1. reowensmn Win User

Text size in Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 and MS Publisher 2007

This is my first time here and I need help with is a major problem for me.

I recently bought a Microsoft Surface Studio computer and installed the latest version of Windows 10 (1909) on it. I do graphics work so I installed the programs that I use for my business. Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 and MS Publisher 2007. These both worked fine on my other Windows 10 with the same version.

What is happening is in Publisher the page numbers at the bottom are very small and at 75 have a hard time reading them.
    (picture attached says PSP but is actually MS Publisher)

I have some of the same problems in PaintShop Pro too... Some of the items come up so small they are hard to see. (see image PSP 2)

I have tried everything. I don't want to change the display resolution because then everything else is too large.

Can anybody help me...

Thank you, Roger

:)

reowensmn, Aug 30, 2020

2. unable to install the trial of corel paintshop pro 2018

unable to install the trial of corel paintshop pro 2018 on my windows 10 laptop

The instalation stops at the agreement . There is not text there ...

please help

OuraniaStrogily, Aug 30, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Corel PaintShop Pro X6

Hi IBleed4Thee

This is a known issue with Corel PaintShop Pro (all versions) can you please go over to the Corel forum and post this question there, because this seems to be caused by a problem with your Corel Account . . .

https://forum.corel.com/EN/viewtopic.php?t=6457...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Aug 30, 2020
  4. Text size in Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 and MS Publisher 2007

Corel PaintShop Pro X6

Corel PaintShop Pro X6 came free with my computer so I don't have a installation disk or a link from a email. You just entered the codes and it installed as far as I can remember.

Up until yesterday it worked find and was perfect for my needs.

This morning a screen popped up that stated either my files was corrupted or it was an illegal install.

Is there anyway to fix this corrupted file or find out if it is. I doubt it was illegal after all this time and it came from Corel.

Thank you for any help.

*wasn't sure what category to put this in*

IBleed4Thee, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Text size in Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 and MS Publisher 2007

1. Text size in Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 and MS Publisher 2007 - Similar Threads - Text size Corel

2. Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found: Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not foundTrying to install on my new computer. Cleaning temp files, renaming, and reinstall did not work..what can I do?..it is not showing in my add or remove programs either...
  3. Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found: Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not foundTrying to install on my new computer. Cleaning temp files, renaming, and reinstall did not work..what can I do?..it is not showing in my add or remove programs either...
  4. Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not found: Trying to install on my new computer. Cleaning temp files, renaming, and reinstall did not work..what can I do?..it is not showing in my add or remove programs either...
  5. Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not found

Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not found: Trying to install on my new computer. Cleaning temp files, renaming, and reinstall did not work..what can I do?..it is not showing in my add or remove programs either...
  6. Corel Paintshop Pro X4 side-by-side configuration error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corel Paintshop Pro X4 side-by-side configuration error: Hi, I am getting the following error when trying to load Corel Paintshop Pro.exe:- [Window Title] C:\Program Files x86\Corel\Corel PaintShop Pro X4\Corel PaintShop Pro.exe [Content] C:\Program Files x86\Corel\Corel PaintShop Pro X4\Corel PaintShop Pro.exe The...
  7. Corel PaintShop Pro X6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corel PaintShop Pro X6: Corel PaintShop Pro X6 came free with my computer so I don't have a installation disk or a link from a email. You just entered the codes and it installed as far as I can remember. Up until yesterday it worked find and was perfect for my needs. This morning a screen popped...
  8. COREL DRAW 2018

in Windows 10 Customization
    COREL DRAW 2018: IT WAS WORKING FINE A FEW DAYS BACK BUT NOW MY COREL DRAW 2018 WONT LAUNCH..LEAVES GREY SCREEN DIALOG BOX WITH TWO X'S IN LEFT CORNER AFTER INITIALIZING USER INTERFACE...HELP...
  9. Corel PaintShop Pro mouse scrolling preferences

Corel PaintShop Pro mouse scrolling preferences: Hi, I have a question about Corel PaintShop Pro. Seems to happen in any version of it. In Windows 7, that I've been using prior to 10, in PaintShop, when you would click on any drop menu or resize bar, you could use mouse scroll wheel to change among the layers styles, change...
  10. Problem opening Corel Paintshop Pro software

Problem opening Corel Paintshop Pro software: I have a photo editing software that I use, Corel Paintshop Pro X5 that was not loading, it would stay stuck on the "Starting Up" screen. After contacting their support, they indicated that it was no longer supported by Windows 10 and that I should upgrade to X9. (Even though...