Windows 10: Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected.

Discus and support Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I'm a long time Paint 3D user, and i have a lot of experience, but this is a problem i have run into only once before. You see, i'm trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SuperMushrom23, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected.

Hello. I'm a long time Paint 3D user, and i have a lot of experience, but this is a problem i have run into only once before. You see, i'm trying to add text to something i'm creating, but i set the text size to 48, but it's acting like i selected size 24. Is this a normal occurrence? And is there any way to fix this? TY!

:)

SuperMushrom23, Oct 6, 2019

2. Issues with Text Size adjustments in Windows 10

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please follow the steps below to change the size of the texts and text size of the desktop icons and see if it helps:

• Type Make Text and other items larger or smaller in the Search Bar.

• Select Make Text and other items larger or smaller.

• Under Change size of items select Set a Custom scaling level
      option and try to change the size of the text.

• You can also change the size of text for specific item in
      change text size only option.

• After selecting the Size press Apply
      which will ask you to log off and log in again for the changes to take effect.

Hope this helps.

Please get back to us with the updated status and we will be glad to help you further.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Text and graphics size in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please follow the steps below to change the size of the texts and text size of the desktop icons and see if it helps:

• Type Make Text and other items larger or smaller in the Search Bar.

• Select Make Text and other items larger or smaller.

• Under Change size of items select Set a Custom scaling level
      option and try to change the size of the text.

• You can also change the size of text for specific item in
      change text size only option.

• After selecting the Size press Apply
      which will ask you to log off and log in again for the changes to take effect.

Hope this helps.

Please get back to us with the updated status and we will be glad to help you further.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 6, 2019
  4. ZayNaRo Win User

Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected.

Paint 3D text option

Im using paint 3D to add text to a PNG image. My issue is, I cant seem to choose text sizes in between the default options given. Eg, there is no size option between 36 and 48. How do set a custom size?

ZayNaRo, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected.

1. Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected. - Similar Threads - Text size Paint

2. Why is the size of this folder smaller than it actually is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the size of this folder smaller than it actually is?: My music folder, when i hit properties to check its weight it says 122 GB but then it will say in parentheses “131,430,466,016 bytes” that’s almost 10 GB that it’s not showing. I have the option “show hidden elements” activated. What could this be?...
  3. Why is the size of this folder smaller than it actually is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the size of this folder smaller than it actually is?: My music folder, when i hit properties to check its weight it says 122 GB but then it will say in parentheses “131,430,466,016 bytes” that’s almost 10 GB that it’s not showing. I have the option “show hidden elements” activated. What could this be?...
  4. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  5. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  6. reducing text size in windows 10 smaller than 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    reducing text size in windows 10 smaller than 100%: how do you reduce text size smaller than 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-text-size-in-windows-10-smaller-than-100/6e1126af-d61b-4f2a-b628-5ea0a517770c
  7. Pop-up windows font size is much smaller than other text

Pop-up windows font size is much smaller than other text: [ATTACH] Windows 10 allows user to change font size BUT that does not alter the pop-up windows. For example, from within Control Panel the pop-up is too small to read. Need a way to fix this....
  8. Image size in Paint 3D

Image size in Paint 3D: Is there a way to see the image size in Paint 3D? Not dimensions, but overall size e.g. 2MB, 800 kb and so on. In Paint, I can see the size on the bottom edge, but I can't find it in Paint 3D. Sometimes I have to resize an image so it's not over a certain size, but I can't do...
  9. paint 3d image sizing

paint 3d image sizing: Hi, I've created 2D artwork that i want to print. When i send the tiff file to my printer the file appears to be very small even though i have set the pixel to the right size. The artwork sits very small in a white box....
  10. Text size looks smaller

Text size looks smaller: Hi, I have an issue in my application e.g. Autocad products, as text sizes look smaller than normal hence difficult to read. Does someone experience like me? If yes, how to fix this? Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint 3D reduce font size text

2. adjust text size paint 3d

3. paint 3d font size