Windows 10: Text size in programs

Discus and support Text size in programs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Is there some way to enlarge the text in programs interface. The text is so small, even with glasses difficult to read. Answers will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Motim Win User

Text size in programs

Hello,
    Is there some way to enlarge the text in programs interface. The text is so small, even with glasses difficult to read.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Mar 2, 2018
  2. KTStov Win User

Windows 10: Explorer/program windows Autosizing between monitors

Hello,

None of the options you mentioned helped with getting rid of the fuzzy look to some of the programs(minus the driver updates), however, the option to change the size of the text did fix it (System > Display). What I want to know is why the 100% text size
    for W10 is smaller than the 100% text size on W7; doesn't make sense that it automatically super sizes the text to 125% and causes the programs on both monitors to fuzz out for it to be a standard text size to read without trouble.

KTStov, Mar 2, 2018
  3. Small text and images on Programs

Hi community,

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and a setting has changed. The desktop icons appear to be their normal size, however when I enter a program that is not Microsoft the text size vastly reduces to about font size 5. There is no Advanced display settings,
    from what I have read it has been taken out of the Windows build I have (?).

Can anyone help me by advising how to increase the text size in programs?

Thanks

Andrew 1(BHGE), Mar 2, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Text size in programs

Brink, Mar 2, 2018
Thema:

Text size in programs

1. Text size in programs - Similar Threads - Text size programs

2. Display text and sizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display text and sizing: What is the difference between these options?Make Text Bigger with the sliding scareMake Everything bigger – Change the size of apps and text on the main displayScale and Layout – Custom Scaling...
  3. text size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    text size: i literally just hit like one **** key and now suddenly my youtube cc is **** TINY and so are my notifications. i cant find anything on this and it's really **** annoying. how the **** did i do this and how do i fix it???...
  4. text size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    text size: i literally just hit like one **** key and now suddenly my youtube cc is **** TINY and so are my notifications. i cant find anything on this and it's really **** annoying. how the **** did i do this and how do i fix it???...
  5. text size

6. size of text

size of text: Please Help.I have tried every setting I can find with limited success. The text, icons, etc, are all sized well except for a few places that are so small I cant read them. For example, if I open "Control Panel" all the icons and text are perfectly sized for me to read. But...
  7. Text Size

Text Size: I just updated to windows 2004 and it changed the text size under my displayed shortcuts. How do I change the text size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-size/71b48c43-aaf8-4b83-ad3a-87c6d6a6557f
  8. text size

text size: Anyone know how to change text size in the control panel of windows 10. I just got the 1903 update on a lenovo yoga 720. I can change it everywhere else, but not certail message boxes like control panel. The size is TINY in the panel. Thanks...
  9. Help with text sizing.

Help with text sizing.: I had to reinstall windows a week ago or so and all of the text is bigger then I like so I went to display settings and no joy you can't get below the 100% text size. There used to be a way to customize folders and their text size and those settings don't appear to exist...
  10. text size

in Windows 10 Support
    text size: I have just upgraded to windows 10. I find the text size of 125% best suits me - but it plays havoc with my SmartSuite 123 files. Any ways to selectively change the text size?? Thanks Colin Lambert 47758