Windows 10: Text size keeps reverting to small.

Discus and support Text size keeps reverting to small. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After the last update my fonts shrunk. They look like little more than dots. I think it's going to 3 point. I've tried Font Size Changer and Advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chuckp, Mar 4, 2018.

1. chuckp Win User

Text size keeps reverting to small.

After the last update my fonts shrunk. They look like little more than dots. I think it's going to 3 point. I've tried Font Size Changer and Advanced Font Size Changer. but neither takes hold and I'm back to the dots. The taskbar button text is okay and Browser seems exempt but everything else goes micro. Can anybody suggest anything to help?

:)

chuckp, Mar 4, 2018

2. Default text size W10

Windows 10 text size when I installed W1o text size was set at 26 and I thought I would be clever and change this to 12 only to find now that text is too small to read satisfactory, how do I revert to default 26

worrymouse, Mar 4, 2018
  3. Changes to Text size gettings restored after reboot

To:
    Yashwanth Kotakuri

None of the suggestions worked for maintaining the scaling reverted back to default (way too small) upon reboot.

Also, the text in the task bars (I.E., Windows Live, Edge, File Explorer, etc., are the areas that do not keep the sizing)

sabrina33541, Mar 4, 2018
Thema:

Text size keeps reverting to small.

1. Text size keeps reverting to small. - Similar Threads - Text size keeps

2. text size

in Windows 10 Customization
    text size: Anyone know how to change text size in the control panel of windows 10. I just got the 1903 update on a lenovo yoga 720. I can change it everywhere else, but not certail message boxes like control panel. The size is TINY in the panel. Thanks...
  3. Icon & System Text size too small

Icon & System Text size too small: I am using Windows 10 on a machine at work. I no longer can change the text size of the icons and system fonts. When I use the Display option to increase by 125%, the fonts are basically unreadable and too large in ArcGIS and several other specialized programs we use. It also...
  4. Some windows sizes and text are too small

Some windows sizes and text are too small: Ever since I received my new Surface Book 2 running Windows 10 Pro, I've had occasional annoying issues with some windows sizes and text being extremely small. I spent weeks trying to resolve the issue with no luck. I've also read a few issues like this from other users who...
  5. Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 )

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 ): User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried changing the display options. All these do are change the screen items. All we want is for the Menu Bar Text Size to increase. Any...
  6. IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small

in Windows 10 Support
    IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small: User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried changing the display options. All these do are change the screen items. All we want is for the Menu Bar Text Size to increase. Any...
  7. Text size very small in certain applications

Text size very small in certain applications: [img] As the image above shows. I have an issue with certain apps (Doceri, and Adobe that I've identified) appearing with text extremely small. Other apps such as Chrome and Microsoft Office seem to be fine by comparison. I've thumbed through the solutions to similar...
  8. text size

in Windows 10 Support
    text size: I have just upgraded to windows 10. I find the text size of 125% best suits me - but it plays havoc with my SmartSuite 123 files. Any ways to selectively change the text size?? Thanks Colin Lambert 47758
  9. Change Only Text Size settings revert to default at each login

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Only Text Size settings revert to default at each login: Hello. I know how to use 'Change Only the Text Size' (in the Control Panel's Display applet) to make certain elements larger and/or bolder, and this works fine on one of my 2 PCs. But on the other, the setting lasts only for the current session. At each reboot they're all...
  10. Windows 10 Text Size Too Small On Tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Text Size Too Small On Tablet: Hello, I'm really disappointed with Windows 10, I'm having problem after problem after problem. I have a 10 inch linx tablet which shipped with Windows 10. The font / text size just seems totally wrong especially when browsing in edge. Whether I'm in tablet mode or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blogger text keeps reverting to smallest

2. font in publisher keeps reverting to smaller font