Windows 10: Text size keeps reverting to small.

Discus and support Text size keeps reverting to small. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After the last update my fonts shrunk. They look like little more than dots. I think it's going to 3 point. I've tried Font Size Changer and Advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chuckp, Mar 4, 2018.

1. chuckp Win User

Text size keeps reverting to small.

After the last update my fonts shrunk. They look like little more than dots. I think it's going to 3 point. I've tried Font Size Changer and Advanced Font Size Changer. but neither takes hold and I'm back to the dots. The taskbar button text is okay and Browser seems exempt but everything else goes micro. Can anybody suggest anything to help?

:)

chuckp, Mar 4, 2018

2. Default text size W10

Windows 10 text size when I installed W1o text size was set at 26 and I thought I would be clever and change this to 12 only to find now that text is too small to read satisfactory, how do I revert to default 26

worrymouse, Mar 4, 2018
  3. Changes to Text size gettings restored after reboot

To:
    Yashwanth Kotakuri

None of the suggestions worked for maintaining the scaling reverted back to default (way too small) upon reboot.

Also, the text in the task bars (I.E., Windows Live, Edge, File Explorer, etc., are the areas that do not keep the sizing)

sabrina33541, Mar 4, 2018
Thema:

Text size keeps reverting to small.

1. Text size keeps reverting to small. - Similar Threads - Text size keeps

2. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....: Greetings--I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I need to know how to make the overall text desktop, windows/screens, file manager, search, etc. in Windows {and the desktop icons for that matter} larger.I've used the text area of settings currently set at 150 and as you can see in...
  3. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....: Greetings--I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I need to know how to make the overall text desktop, windows/screens, file manager, search, etc. in Windows {and the desktop icons for that matter} larger.I've used the text area of settings currently set at 150 and as you can see in...
  4. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. too small text size after windows update of this week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    too small text size after windows update of this week: AGAIN, as after EVERY update a setting or other issue appears on my desktop, Windows 10, 21H1, Edge, 98.0.01108.56. Now it is Edge print is too tiny to read. How to reset to default?...
  6. Text and element size on laptop display super small!

Text and element size on laptop display super small!: I have a Lenovo Yoga connected to 2 monitors. The display on the laptop shows everything as very small however everything looks normal sized on my monitors. I went into display settings however it will not let me change my display's scaling. How do I fix this? Is this a...
  7. Icon & System Text size too small

Icon & System Text size too small: I am using Windows 10 on a machine at work. I no longer can change the text size of the icons and system fonts. When I use the Display option to increase by 125%, the fonts are basically unreadable and too large in ArcGIS and several other specialized programs we use. It also...
  8. Some windows sizes and text are too small

Some windows sizes and text are too small: Ever since I received my new Surface Book 2 running Windows 10 Pro, I've had occasional annoying issues with some windows sizes and text being extremely small. I spent weeks trying to resolve the issue with no luck. I've also read a few issues like this from other users who...
  9. Text size very small in certain applications

Text size very small in certain applications: [img] As the image above shows. I have an issue with certain apps (Doceri, and Adobe that I've identified) appearing with text extremely small. Other apps such as Chrome and Microsoft Office seem to be fine by comparison. I've thumbed through the solutions to similar...
  10. Windows 10 Text Size Too Small On Tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Text Size Too Small On Tablet: Hello, I'm really disappointed with Windows 10, I'm having problem after problem after problem. I have a 10 inch linx tablet which shipped with Windows 10. The font / text size just seems totally wrong especially when browsing in edge. Whether I'm in tablet mode or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blogger text keeps reverting to smallest

2. Font keeps reverting to small

3. font in publisher keeps reverting to smaller font