Windows 10: Text size looks smaller

Discus and support Text size looks smaller in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue in my application e.g. Autocad products, as text sizes look smaller than normal hence difficult to read. Does someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by asterix, Oct 29, 2018.

1. asterix Win User

Text size looks smaller

Hi,

I have an issue in my application e.g. Autocad products, as text sizes look smaller than normal hence difficult to read.

Does someone experience like me? If yes, how to fix this?

Thank you

:)

asterix, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Issues with Text Size adjustments in Windows 10

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please follow the steps below to change the size of the texts and text size of the desktop icons and see if it helps:

• Type Make Text and other items larger or smaller in the Search Bar.

• Select Make Text and other items larger or smaller.

• Under Change size of items select Set a Custom scaling level
      option and try to change the size of the text.

• You can also change the size of text for specific item in
      change text size only option.

• After selecting the Size press Apply
      which will ask you to log off and log in again for the changes to take effect.

Hope this helps.

Please get back to us with the updated status and we will be glad to help you further.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Text size looks smaller

Text and graphics size in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please follow the steps below to change the size of the texts and text size of the desktop icons and see if it helps:

• Type Make Text and other items larger or smaller in the Search Bar.

• Select Make Text and other items larger or smaller.

• Under Change size of items select Set a Custom scaling level
      option and try to change the size of the text.

• You can also change the size of text for specific item in
      change text size only option.

• After selecting the Size press Apply
      which will ask you to log off and log in again for the changes to take effect.

Hope this helps.

Please get back to us with the updated status and we will be glad to help you further.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Text size looks smaller

1. Text size looks smaller - Similar Threads - Text size looks

2. text size in apps became significantly smaller for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    text size in apps became significantly smaller for no reason: Happened a few days ago on Windows 11 and didn't even change any settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-size-in-apps-became-significantly-smaller-for/953707cc-9c94-4031-8b05-17efbbf02c87
  3. text size in apps became significantly smaller for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    text size in apps became significantly smaller for no reason: Happened a few days ago on Windows 11 and didn't even change any settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-size-in-apps-became-significantly-smaller-for/953707cc-9c94-4031-8b05-17efbbf02c87
  4. reducing text size in windows 10 smaller than 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    reducing text size in windows 10 smaller than 100%: how do you reduce text size smaller than 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-text-size-in-windows-10-smaller-than-100/6e1126af-d61b-4f2a-b628-5ea0a517770c
  5. text smaller

text smaller: Since facebook changed , my text is too large. How do I change it? I have a option of 100 % or 125%. I need it smaller. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-smaller/03cb07a6-5828-4122-bb6d-b05de09d801b
  6. smaller screen size

smaller screen size: Will your next update fix the smaller size information on computer screen caused by upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smaller-screen-size/77608d4e-63af-4d28-8d7e-1e4b7d048f00
  7. Printing images in smaller size

Printing images in smaller size: I can not print my pictures smaller all of a sudden, preview unavailable?? Any ideas please? ***Modified title from: Printing*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-images-in-smaller-size/f22eb898-3d01-4a90-842d-0a6b7becbba4
  8. Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected.: Hello. I'm a long time Paint 3D user, and i have a lot of experience, but this is a problem i have run into only once before. You see, i'm trying to add text to something i'm creating, but i set the text size to 48, but it's acting like i selected size 24. Is this a normal...
  9. Page sizes smaller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page sizes smaller: OOPS...forgot one other thing. My g-mail,, etc pages are smaller. When I enlarged them, the 'maximize, minimize and x' are not displayed. I need all the help I can get....sorry!...
  10. File size gets smaller

File size gets smaller: I’m scanning in slides which come out at 29MP, I edit them in Microsoft Photos but when I save they are reduced to 5MP and lose quality. How can I keep the size and quality?...